Battlefield 3 - Is it worth downloading?

Tweety.Abd

Hey!

I'm interested in knowing about the Battlefield 3. I've read the review on IGN, but I'd like to know what you guys think of the game, the unique features of the game, and more importantly if it is worth the bandwidth.

• Replies 5
  • Views 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if you have the recommended specs, so you can see it in its full beauty. I don't see any other reason. Of course, if you buy it, then there's multiplayer, which is supposed to be awesome.

Only if you have the recommended specs, so you can see it in its full beauty. I don't see any other reason. Of course, if you buy it, then there's multiplayer, which is supposed to be awesome.

Having played the 64 player caspian border on beta, yes, it is effin awesome. Words really can't express how much fun i've had in the game... since like battlefield 2, ut 2k4 and cs 1.5

Should be able to download the game tomorrow!

Having played the 64 player caspian border on beta, yes, it is effin awesome. Words really can't express how much fun i've had in the game... since like battlefield 2, ut 2k4 and cs 1.5

What about the single player campaign? Is it any good? I'm not interested in the Multiplayer feature, just the single player :)

What about the single player campaign? Is it any good? I'm not interested in the Multiplayer feature, just the single player :)

Well I just completed the SP yesterday/today :D

Not good IMO, still feels like an 'after thought' rather than the main thing. Its OK... but not memorable at all. That said, if you are passing over the game completely, give it a whirl (if you have a decent PC too!) as the graphics on Frostbite 2 are absolutely stunning... you can even see stuff like butterflies floating past your screen :D

Archived