VirtualDub 1.7.8

Marik

VirtualDub.pngVirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms, licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

Thanks to Shought for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

I wish some nice people would hop right back onto the VirtualDubMod Project and get that updated as it is far more superior than just VirtualDub ><. As yeah I use it for Fansubbing and it is just very convenient compared to VDub.

I wish some nice people would hop right back onto the VirtualDubMod Project and get that updated as it is far more superior than just VirtualDub ><. As yeah I use it for Fansubbing and it is just very convenient compared to VDub.

That's true, but these days there are better programs for subtitling...

SacredCultivator

@Shought: I use it for doing XviD Encoding so it does the best as I don't want to use AutoGKnot, and i use meGUI for H264 Encodes as it isn't very good with XviD Encoding.

Just my preference.

@dock98: Hmm was that posted on Doom9 forums by chance? As I never knew of that version. Thanks.

SacredCultivator

@dock98: Oh's didn't know about that, nice find. Hmm curious as to why I didn't see this on Doom9 where they talk about it... oh well.

---

No wonder lol... This is actually an OLDER version than the Current, just checked.

Here

=P

Archived