Avira Internet Security 2012 (License for 1.5 years)

madeinheaven

Giveaway – Avira Internet Security 2012 License for 1.5 years

We have already shared you how to get Free Avira Internet Security 2011 license for six months. Avira_Premium_Security_Suite-287x300.jpg

Now we have come across this promo by Avira for the product Avira Internet Security 2012 , and now it is for a period of more than 1.5 years.

Isn’t that exciting ?

Now why am I saying that its validity is more than 1.5 year ?

Well, actually Avira has announced that for every 10,000 new fans , joining their community, they will add one month to the length of the licenses. In other words, to give you a license which longs for an year, they need to gain 120,000 new fans during this campaign.Currently 161,438 people have joined this campaign.

Free-Antivirus-Avira-Internet-Security-2012_SparkInDark1.jpg

How to get this giveaway ?

Step 1 : Login to your facebook account

Step 2 : Goto Avira’s Facebook Promo Page

Free-Internet-Software-Avira2.png

Step 3 : Click on “Enter Sweepstakes” button

Free-Internet-Security_Avira1.jpg

Step 4 : Sweepstakes app will now ask for your permission. Grant access,in order to get free license, you must grant access.Click on “Allow” button

Step 5 : Enter your personal details on the displayed form and click on Submit

Free-Antivirus_Avira3.gif

Step 6 : Check out the confirmation mail about participation.

The actual license key will be mailed after 17-Oct-2011

Note : Last date for the sweepstake to end is October 17, 2011 @ 09:00 am (PDT)

Source: sparkindark

• Replies 15
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone already register them in Facebook for 6 mounts license offer which i believe i posted before now they can extend to 1.5 years license too, how to please read their Facebook page have a sunny day all.

No , I didn`t forget - but at that time , when you posted that Giveaway I didn`t apply for a license ...

Yesterday , when I saw madeinheaven`s post I tried but it was too late (1/2 hour later that the time limit...) :(

I have won Avira Internet Security for 18 months license. anyone else have won this?

I got 3 :lol: and some 6month ones also. It's driving me mad atm with constant detections even when I say always ignore :rolleyes:

----------------------------

Anyone using Avira IS? It's driving me mad. Why doesn't it remember 'Always Ignore'? They just keep popping up over and over again and I can't cope with it :angry: Does it usually do this for you?

I got 3 :lol: and some 6month ones also. It's driving me mad atm with constant detections even when I say always ignore :rolleyes:

----------------------------

Anyone using Avira IS? It's driving me mad. Why doesn't it remember 'Always Ignore'? They just keep popping up over and over again and I can't cope with it :angry: Does it usually do this for you?

yes i have this problem also...btw is very good suite and i was to late for 1 year key...do you have some 1 year key left....thanks

I've switched to WSA and Comodo, hopefully Avira will improve in the next 12 months before the keys become useless. Im holding onto my keys B) sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived