Backify & BeeCloud : Up to 512GB of Free Online Storage

madeinheaven

Yes but uploading anything ruins my internet speed. Browsing becomes like dial-up. I wouldn't upload anything personal until it's been deemed completely secure, first thing I did was change the password. Would be nice for large videos etc so hopefully it works out.

If you look in the settings, you can limit the up and down speed and prevent slow internet browsing.

• Replies 30
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm giving up on this. I just can't signup, no matter the browser, proxy etc.

Then You May Want To Try Gett .

It's Free and Unlimited, but files will be deleted after 90 Days [ if you signup ] with no downloading.

• Administrator

Yes but uploading anything ruins my internet speed. Browsing becomes like dial-up. I wouldn't upload anything personal until it's been deemed completely secure, first thing I did was change the password. Would be nice for large videos etc so hopefully it works out.

Have you tried using cFosSpeed? :)

My upload speed is 50KB/s, and dl speed is 125 to 170KB/s, all the time I can surf, download, and seed torrents just fine with cFosSpeed.

Anybody tried to upload something big? Like a OS image or something. I think there might be some restrictions. I left a VM with this open for 12 hours with a 4 GB .tib file on the Desktop (which is obviously selected for backup) and while I had some luck with smaller files, the big one is not even starting. I tried to play with the settings etc. but had nu success.

Well i am just now backing up my files speed is not to bad same as my FTP uplading speed but download speed is much faster and work with IDM.

Already upload 15 GB

I'd never trust on backing up my "sensitive" data on services like these..

That's why I carry around (in my bag) pretty small usb-drive sized at 300GB (crypted),and all of it's data is stored

on another crypted 2TB usb-HD. :)

But if these are reliable services,it can be used to store "not-so-sensitive" data, sure..

but never a backup of my OS, no way. :)

Thanks for mentioning these tho..

• 5 weeks later...

Archived