BitDefender Internet Security 2012 - One Year Free License

madeinheaven

BitDefender Internet Security 2012 - One Year Free License

When Bitdefender 2012 products were released, they had some major sale that went on for a while. I remembered buying a 1 year Bitdefender Total Security 2012 license for around $10 which I still haven’t got a chance to use it until today. When it comes to Bitdefender, they are one of the famous brands that help to keep users PCs, data, and identities safe from attack. Antivirus today is not only about protecting against viruses anymore as different types of threats has emerged. They had to offer protection against phishing, hackers, spams, and even social network, thanks to Facebook and Twitter. According to VB100 results, AV-TEST independent test reports and AV Comparatives, Bitdefender is currently rated as one of the top antivirus that offers really good protection against malwares. The new version comes in a sleek and black interface like the screenshot below.

bitdefender2012.png

The new Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 adds a couple of new interesting features which are Autopilot, Rescue mode, Virtualized Browser, Social Network Protection, Scan Dispatcher and Search Advisor.

Autopilot - Provides a hassle-free experience by making optimal security-related decisions without input from you

Rescue mode – Reboots your computer in a trusted environment, which is used for cleanup and restoration

Virtualized Browser – Isolates the browser from the operating system in a Bitdefender-provided environment to block web-based threats

Social Network Protection – Filters the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends and monitors your privacy settings

Search Advisor – Gives advance warning of risky websites right in your Google and Bing search results

Scan Dispatcher – Triggers system scans when resource usage falls below a certain threshold to avoid any impact on your system’s performance

When I was benchmarking Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 today, I didn’t even see a single notification from the program at all because the autopilot mode is enabled by default. This mode is very useful to amateur users that don’t want to be constantly asked for a decision. This option can be easily disabled from the program’s main interface.

From what I’ve read, the Virtualized Browser is a part of the Bitdefender browser Toolbar. The system requirement page did say that it requires Internet Explorer 7 and higher but for some weird reason the toolbar wasn’t installed on my test machine’s Internet Explorer 8.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 should be able to keep your computer safe and secure from current threats but when it comes to performance, it is quite sluggish. Comparing Bitdefender with its previous product, the 2012 version are slightly slower. The time taken to launch an application, full hard drive scan, installation and uninstallation of 3rd party software, compression and extraction of ZIP files has increased while other tests stayed around the same numbers.

For those who are interested in using the latest Bitdefender Internet Security 2012, here is a new trick posted by Ant0ni0411 in forums on how to obtain a 1 year license for free. If you are looking for the Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 direct download links:

Howto

1. Download BidDefender Internet Security 2012 (click on "Download Free Trial", left side)

2. Create your account and activate it with the link you will receive in your email. Once logged into your account, select the 'Products' category, in the left side.

3. Click 'Add license' link.

4. Once inside add license page, you can add the following license key.

License key :

BitDefender Internet Security 2012 License key

98850840825072498687.png

http://tinypaste.com/

Download: Site:

Sharecode: /70572 [?]

After adding, you will see the screen like

BitDefender Internet Security 2012

FXXXXXZ

zjufp.png

rp5iq.png

Expires in 364 day(s)

This is a promo code, so I am not sure how long this work. As long as it works enjoy a world class Internet Security Application.

Tested and worked for me : OS - Windows XP, Vista, 7

• Replies 4
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the key?

Read the 1st post -_- M-heaven posted the promo code key. :rolleyes:

Archived