ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.630

toyo

Eset.pngNOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.

Download

• Replies 38
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who fixed that misplaced download icon on the frontpage that fast? :party: I was just about to click send message(to toyo).

@Marik, yes the eye really does look evil... Viruses are evil, the eye looks evil, it's evil against evil these days.

Hehe, faster as lightning.

BTW: Is there a 'fix' for this version? Or should i stick with the trial?(I haven't followed the topic about any fix for a week or so, because it was more like a request thread and the useful data had to be 'filtered' out...

BTW: Is there a 'fix' for this version? Or should i stick with the trial?(I haven't followed the topic about any fix for a week or so, because it was more like a request thread and the useful data had to be 'filtered' out...

but doesn't the temdono patch work with the AV version ?

It does/did, but that was version 3.0.621, this is 3.0.630. And since the Temdono fix was only working for version 621 and nothing lower i guess that something higher won't work with it either? Anyone tried?

the temdono patch stop working and don't do updates anymore!!

still 2050 :party: :)

Is updating over an older version of the antivirus/smart security recommended?(e.g. by selecting repair from the installer menu?)

And do we have the same problem as before; some people getting the old installer and some getting the new one?

temdono wont work on this one! u need nodlogin
there is a new working patch for this version called: ESET Server patch latest edition Version 2.1 by avi01 :party:

Thanks for the info, both of you.

Anyone about the installer?(See my previous post)

Is updating over an older version of the antivirus/smart security recommended?(e.g. by selecting repair from the installer menu?)

And do we have the same problem as before; some people getting the old installer and some getting the new one?

I simply updated over the old version (6.0.621.0). Did not select to repair old version. No problems.

PS

Google "nodlogin 8.0 final" - keeps working for me

I simply updated over the old version (6.0.621.0). Did not select to repair old version. No problems.

PS

Google "nodlogin 8.0 final" - keeps working for me

That's 3.0.621 :party: Mine doesn't give me the option to just install over it, just Repair and Remove... So i guess we still have that problem, with the installers getting messed up.

there is a new working patch for this version called: ESET Server patch latest edition Version 2.1 by avi01 :party:

It just adds another update server (Not offical eset servers)

dasumo released a new Fix, based in the same TimeStamp bug that the

TemDono FIX, now is more solid and work with any 3.0.621 Eset product,

in 32 and 64 bit editions...

The download link is still pointing to the 621 version, not the 630. I'm trying to find you a v630 download link but had no luck yet.

It seems that the european has the updates quicker than the .com site.

Download link for version 3.0.630: http://www.eset.eu/download1

(Only the French and the Dutch versions are update, as far as i know. English version is still 3.0.621)

(Only commercial versions of v3.0.630 are available, but a username and password shouldn't be that hard to get... PM me!)

I am using 3.0.621 currently and i have found that there is a new setting under User Interface, namely 'Graphical User Interface', but it is shaded and enable as default. I wish to turn off the gui but i am unable to trigger the control, notwithstanding that I have tried to tick all the other options. Any1 has any idea about it?

I am using 3.0.621 currently and i have found that there is a new setting under User Interface, namely 'Graphical User Interface', but it is shaded and enable as default. I wish to turn off the gui but i am unable to trigger the control, notwithstanding that I have tried to tick all the other options. Any1 has any idea about it?

I think you're not(yet) able to turn off the GUI, it might be in the future, it might not. But i'm almost sure that it's not possible at the moment.

Can someone explain me what the hell is going on here..first we had the dutch and the french 3.0.630 version a week earlier than the english,and now the english been released we have another new one, German this time :wacko:

ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security 3.0.636..yea you read correct is 3.0.636

http://www.eset.at/download/privat

Can someone explain me what the hell is going on here..first we had the dutch and the french 3.0.630 version a week earlier than the english,and now the english been released we have another new one, German this time :wacko:

ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security 3.0.636..yea you read correct is 3.0.636

http://www.eset.at/download/privat

That's just for the Germans, they think: bigger is better! :P Just kidding.

I seriously don't know why they are releasing different versions for different languages. Kind of stupid... But i guess they must have some reason for doing it?

Long conversation above.... I read it all, but im still unclear on 3 things.

1. The download link for the 3.0.630 on the main page requires login/pass from NOD servers to complete download. How do I get this to function for a file? (Security suite is the same situation.)

2. The download link for the 2.2 fix fails with error: "Either the file is not in our database, or there was an error during the query. Sorry." Is 2.2 even the version that works with 3.0.630? If so, any idea when link will be functional again? Oh and anything new with the upcoming 3.0?

3. I'm currently running 2.70.39, after having upgraded and been forced to downgrade back to it when fixes failed. Is it worth upgrading? And if so, I could use a note on any tips or tricks for success. Might be nice to have success for a change with NOD.

Thanks.

Archived