Blue Jet Button (GOTD)

Kojootti

Giveaway of the Day - Blue Jet Button

October 10, 2011

Blue Jet Button is a reliable tool-bar style application that will allow you to manage and organize your shortcuts.

You will be able to keep all the applications and files you need to use at hand, in an organized and time saving manner. Using Blue Jet Button has many perks.

It is quickly installed on your computer, it only takes a few seconds to get it up and running, unlike other shortcut bars,

it doesn’t take up a lot of your system’s resources, it is amazingly easy to operate due to its user friendly interface

and it is totally customizable so that you can adjust to your own style and workflow.

Another distinguishing features of Blue Jet Button is that the main program window appears when you click the middle mouse button (Mouse Wheel) anywhere on the screen, so that you can quickly and easily start any application in one action!

System Requirements: Windows XP (x32/x64)/ Windows Server 2003 (x32/x64)/ Windows Vista (x32/x64)/ Windows Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x32/x64)/ Windows Server 2008 R2

Giveaway page with user comments: HERE!

Official program homepage: HERE!

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install during

the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:

1) No free technical support

2) No free upgrades to future versions

3) Strictly non-commercial usage

No screenshots were available neither on the giveaway page nor the homepage..

I have attached an screenshot I took myself,click on the picture to see it bigger: post-20025-0-81601400-1318242002_thumb.p

As you can see it normally sits on your system tray,so you have to double-click it to bring it infront of you.

But it looks pretty neat and very light weight,as it says, when i tested it on my VM XP!

GOTD online activation (24h) removed,check readme.txt for registration info.

May be installed on any given time!

Download: (multiple locations)

Ixide.Tools.Blue.Jet.Button.v2.0.6-GOTD.zip (562.92 KB)

Site: http://www.multiupload.com/

Sharecode: SPNYRE58M2 [?]

If you like my postings,hit that +1 button!

• Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived