IDM Optimizer: optimize your Internet Download Manager to download faster

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

IDM Optimizer: optimize your Internet Download Manager to download faster

20111006151927.png

For fast downloads, fast and stable internet connection is required. But not only that, many factors that cause a download process goes quickly or slowly. One cause quickly or slowly the download process discussed here is download manager software.

Download hobbyist usually prefer to use Internet Download Manager (IDM). Internet Download Manager is a paid download manager software. In my opinion, using a good download manager software will save the download time. In addition, you can stop the download and resume it later if that feature is supported by the server.

And now many common people in the world who have been using Internet Download Manager. But only some of those who know how to configure to produce the optimal download speed.

One more small tools that may be very useful for your users Internet Download Manager. This time I am going to share the small tools that can maximize the performance of IDM without having the person who tinkers registry. With this tool, which is split in maksimalin connectionnya connectionnya be 16 and so the maximum speed. The way it works is as follows.

1.This program will create a new file in the directory that contains the name of the IDM Optimizer.exe IDMMax.inf that contains the script to go into the registry, trus-tweaking ngutak in HKCU / software / downloadmanager for performance maksimalin IDM

2.In the registry, this script changes the value of Advanced Integration --> 1, ConnectionSpeed --> 999999, ConnectionType --> 11, MaxConnectionsNumber-->16

3. Whereas if you find IDMDef.inf file, then script it contains to restore settings to the initial conditions IDM

4.To apply the changes, then the required restart IDM

Here are instructions on how to use the optimizer IDM's how:

1.IDM must be installed on your computer

2.After the IDM is installed, open the program

3.Maximize Choose Now! to optimize the performance of IDM, IDM then Restart

4.Select Restore Default to return to the initial IDM

5.Restart IDM

Download Link

20111004060706iphone.png

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: /files/1MOJMB0F/idm_optimizer.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 3 /43 (7.0%)

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, you do a marvellous job. Thanks. +1 (Will try and tell you later)

As long as its madeinheaven certified post...I'm definately gonna try this...!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks, madeinheaven, will try it! :)

Do we need to apply "Maximize Now!" every time we upgrade IDM or not, just once and changes will be reserved ?

thank you Madeinheaven

unknownasphyxiated

just once

no need to apply after update

p/s : i've already tried this before because this is not a new software

from my experience,its slow down my IDM download speed

This doesn't speed up IDM just sets the option that you'd normally get through IDM menu to max possible values that's it !

I was wondering for a minute.. something to optimize that which was supposed to optimizing your system anyway.. was a little confused.. :P

thanks madeinheaven, but i think it's for mobile modem.

No it isn't, as posted earlier it just sets the options available through IDM menu for LAN speed & 16 threads as default for each download nothing else !

you know guys, you can be blocked(banned) if you using too much connection.

your bandwith with max x, than yours max speed will be x.

don't go over crazy :lmao:

Archived