Best dvd ripper TO ISO?

Win7nerd

ok so heres the scoop im trying to make a RIP of transformers 3 into an iso with menus and such just like the retail disc, i used dvd fab( the version before the most recent) and it went well but wheni popped it in my 360 and my computer it failed to load....

any ideas? right now im trying anydvd's RIP to Image" feature as i type this..

any solutions?

in the past ive use dvd fab for such things rip to iso and iso to disc, never had this issue before and ive tried the old school dvdshirnk and it "failed to load"

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

If you are talking about official DVD here (which is most likely the case due the menus etc.), you can try CloneDVD. Is probably the perfect thing for the job. :)

To be precise: AnyDVD + CloneDVD

PS: Who's that girl? HQ pics?

AnyDVD + CloneDVD have been using this for several years with good result :)

• 4 weeks later...
Wolverine1977

DVDFab - Rip to a folder (DVD9) then use DVD Shrink 3.2 to compress and remove foreign languages and maintain great picture quality.

DVDFab has issues with the default language if you select jumping to the main menu or skipping the warnings / trailers etc. Tested and it works

To be precise: AnyDVD + CloneDVD

PS: Who's that girl? HQ pics?

i got her set if you like it :P, ive used dvd shrink with, any dvd but it failed, ill try some of these suggestions :), ill try to remember to post back if i succeed :D

I'd use AnyDVD to unprotect those DVDs. Then a basic CD writer to extract an ISO. But you have to use the most recent version of AnyDVD, if possible.

And i don't know if it will really work, as i don't have used them on many DVDs.

CloneDVD is used to shrink down original contents and generate a new DVD, such as DVD9 to DVD5, removing languages,...

Archived