Windows 7 SP1 x86/x64 ISO -> AiO DVD?

Jota.Ce

I don't want to have an offtopic post in Windows 7 Fixes thread, so i wanted to put this here.

I have several doubts about ISO selection, ISO modification, x86/x64, version N, E,...

First of all, i use WinXP SP3 and i have to download a Spanish version, so let's stick to that.

And i have a list of questions about this... could you people help me?

1. Is it mandatory to access heidoc.net cache to download images? Non-cached version seems to work without problems. ---> I think people used cached version cause normal version did'nt work during some time.
  2. In heidoc.net, they mention E versions (without Internet Explorer). But is there any E version out there? I can't see it.
  3. The latest version available is SP1 U, isn't it? It is newer than SP1, isn't it?
  4. You can download any version of SP1 U, then delete ei.cfg with the ei.cfg Removal Utility, and have all versions of SP1 U (except Enterprise)???
  5. If you download a SP1 U regular version (i mean, non-N version) and delete ei.cfg, then you could have regular and also N versions in the same DVD?
  6. But... can you have all x86/x64 versions deleting ei.cfg, or is this limited to your type of ISO (i mean x86 ISO or x64 ISO)? ---> DKT27 says he thinks ISO determines architecture, so... i can't (both x86/x64 ISOs are needed to have all versions).
  7. In spring, i downloaded a DVD (suposed to be not modified) which contains "all" x86/x64 versions. How do i know if its SP1 or SP1 U??? ---> ISO is dated on February, and SP1-U is told to be dated later, and some ISOs are suposed to be dated on August.

I'd like to have an All-in-One updated DVD with all x86/x64 versions, except maybe Enterprise (i don't mind). But i want to be sure it's 100% clean and untouched.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to have an offtopic post in Windows 7 Fixes thread, so i wanted to put this here.

I have several doubts about ISO selection, ISO modification, x86/x64, version N, E,...

First of all, i use WinXP SP3 and i have to download a Spanish version, so let's stick to that.

And i have a list of questions about this... could you people help me?

1. Is it mandatory to access heidoc.net cache to download images? Non-cached version seems to work without problems. ---> I think people used cached version cause normal version did'nt work during some time.
  2. In heidoc.net, they mention E versions (without Internet Explorer). But is there any E version out there? I can't see it.
  3. The latest version available is SP1 U, isn't it? It is newer than SP1, isn't it?
  4. You can download any version of SP1 U, then delete ei.cfg with the ei.cfg Removal Utility, and have all versions of SP1 U (except Enterprise)???
  5. If you download a SP1 U regular version (i mean, non-N version) and delete ei.cfg, then you could have regular and also N versions in the same DVD?
  6. But... can you have all x86/x64 versions deleting ei.cfg, or is this limited to your type of ISO (i mean x86 ISO or x64 ISO)?
  7. In spring, i downloaded a DVD (suposed to be not modified) which contains "all" x86/x64 versions. How do i know if its SP1 or SP1 U???

I'd like to have an All-in-One updated DVD with all x86/x64 versions, except maybe Enterprise (i don't mind). But i want to be sure it's 100% clean and untouched.

If you have both of the original win7 SP1 DVD(x86/x64 Enterprise versions will do) then try this !

For official win7 links see this !

I have to say i hate .NET, so it's difficult to run that AIO maker, but it seems the tool i really need. Thanks for this.

But my question, then, is... do i only need 2 ISOs (for example: W7 Pro SP1-U x86/x64) to make an AIO DVD?

• Administrator

Q 6: AFAIK, deleting ei.cfg will only give you more versions (Ultimate/Home Premium, etc.), not another architecture. You'll need to download both x32 and x64.

Well, thanks again for that AiO, but if it's maed in C#, then it will require .NET again (maybe one day, i'll try on a Win7, but it will never be inside my WinXP).

Q6: I thought it, but i don't know very much of Win7 DVDs.

PS: BTW, my AiO contains also Enterprise Edition, and ISO is dated on February, so it's outdated.

once i created win7 x32 and x64 AIO which had enterprise edition too with the help of WAIK

Archived