Outlook Send Error

csmdew

Has anyone come across this error and been able to fix it in outlook 2010: Sending' reported error #0x8004010F# : 'The operation failed. An object cannot be found.' . Any info on this is appreciated since bing and goggle just runs u in circles and I have looked for hours there. Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should check out your Account setting first... Close and Reopen.. check for new addons... see if anything has changed and also try other servers around to see if you get the same result..

Also check your Security and Trust Area.. see if anything has changed there..

Should check out your Account setting first... Close and Reopen.. check for new addons... see if anything has changed and also try other servers around to see if you get the same result..

Also check your Security and Trust Area.. see if anything has changed there..

Went through all that and even made new acct but after 1 day same error came back. So then I ran outlook repair and made new acct and so far its still going, about 12 hours, but will see tomorrow if error comes up again. May have something to do with new ess configuration. Gonna hope for the best cause I hate networking. thanks

Okay was it working fine and then started having issues, and have you done any Microsoft Updates recently? .. Might also clear out your certificates.. something could have expired as well.. Never know.. odd.. I have seen this happen but it usually worked itself out after awhile..

Okay was it working fine and then started having issues, and have you done any Microsoft Updates recently? .. Might also clear out your certificates.. something could have expired as well.. Never know.. odd.. I have seen this happen but it usually worked itself out after awhile..

So far is still operating correctly since I setup new acct. thanks

Its very odd sometimes Outlook seems to have a real issue with sticky settings and/or cached .. almost.. program actions. Something seems wrong there but I am not fr sure what and it is something I have noticed in the past year.

Archived