Speed up MY PC Issue

SamuiRes

I run this frequently.

It always has 2 system tweeks which it then says are fixed.

I can run the program again immediately and it still finds 2 system tweeks - so it does not seem to be fixing them.

Any thoughts anyone?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen this happen in two ways..

• Protected registry keys which require administrator permission to alter - not an issue on XP for the most part..
  • Registry tweaks which run to alter a specific key or add an entry.. which are incorrect.. for instance ' contig ' and ' config '. One notated in several places in one way referring to Contiguous and the other notated about Configure.. One seems to work while the other does not or is correct in checking for but incorrect adding them..

SO.. smart thing would be to research the tweaks n question and find out what they are, find them manually and do investigation and/or notifying the software creator of the problem.. or looking for answers in their forum... IF these tweaks concern other system areas such as services then you must address configuration issues within Windows that may be fixing them back to normal or may be required where you do not realize or are needed for some operation or function you are performing..

Then of course you have other areas and methods of protecting system settings which can also apply.. including Administrator Rights, LSP/GP.. and other programs.. More information technically is needed..

I have seen this happen in two ways..

• Protected registry keys which require administrator permission to alter - not an issue on XP for the most part..
  • Registry tweaks which run to alter a specific key or add an entry.. which are incorrect.. for instance ' contig ' and ' config '. One notated in several places in one way referring to Contiguous and the other notated about Configure.. One seems to work while the other does not or is correct in checking for but incorrect adding them..

SO.. smart thing would be to research the tweaks n question and find out what they are, find them manually and do investigation and/or notifying the software creator of the problem.. or looking for answers in their forum... IF these tweaks concern other system areas such as services then you must address configuration issues within Windows that may be fixing them back to normal or may be required where you do not realize or are needed for some operation or function you are performing..

Then of course you have other areas and methods of protecting system settings which can also apply.. including Administrator Rights, LSP/GP.. and other programs.. More information technically is needed..

I appreciate your prompt response.

"smart thing would be to research the tweaks n question and find out what they are" Tried that but there does not seem to be anyway in the program to let you do that

"notifying the software creator of the problem.. " Tried that too - they just do not respond

"or looking for answers in their forum... " Could not find one - I found this forum searching for their Forum

I do not think these are necessarily major issues, what concerns me is that they may be claiming to do something which they are not actually doing which then begs the question of the value of the software as a whole.

Well then you next best option.. IS to tell me what they are supposed to be... :) and I will do that for you.. Whatever info you can give me.

That is all I have. Two persistant System Tweeks and no way to identiy them.

Not sure what else I can tell you - but appreciate yoru replies.

what concerns me is that they may be claiming to do something which they are not actually doing which then begs the question of the value of the software as a whole.

:rofl: welcome to my world i tried all this kind of program and trusted their promises. one day another something will get corrupted and need to rely on back system. i literally hate this kind of software. do nothing good to pc, but in reverse harm to pc like taking space and running in back ground wasting ram usage and so on.

ps: keep it simple words learn how to live with garbage inside the pc, and healthy living. bye bye. :lol:

Well.. I guess since you can't even tell me what they do or are listed as then there really is no way to help the issue.. I would suggest rolling back your system, undoing the changes and/or uninstalling the program and starting over with something that is worth your time... Would recommend Yamicsoft Windows 7 Manager and/or WinASO Registry Optimizer..

Well.. I guess since you can't even tell me what they do or are listed as then there really is no way to help the issue.. I would suggest rolling back your system, undoing the changes and/or uninstalling the program and starting over with something that is worth your time... Would recommend Yamicsoft Windows 7 Manager and/or WinASO Registry Optimizer..

Thanks for the replies and input.

So,either live with it or dump it.

Will see how it goes.

Will see how it goes.

Yeah I mean though.. these programs are designed to give you a little extra and be more efficient.. a TWEAK.. Some systems do vary.. BUT it is better to have a working tool that you understand.... I mean it may be nothing really.. could be an incompatibility or something you lack in the way of the OS and system hardware.. but I don't want to be second guessing this area.. if it doesn't render results then I don't do it or I return it to its 'natural state'..

Will see how it goes.

imo the program is junk

Archived