K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.7.0

jalaffa

KLCodecs.pngThe K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codec is short for Compressor-Decompressor. Codecs are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular movie formats and even some rare formats.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a suggestion:

I was one of those MPClassic and K-Lite fan ... but, i friend of mine make me try KMPlayer (No, it's not KDE or Linux Related) ... and man, i have to said, it's the best Media Player out there.

You don't need to install pack of codec (anyway, you can use it if you want) because it has a lot of internal filters (codecs), and they are really good.

Give it a try,

http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/index.php

You can download the lastest version from here: http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8351

The default interface seems pretty much like the old BsPlayer.... oh!, it's free.

Tell me what you think.

Greetings.

PS: my english sucks... sorry for that.

Just a suggestion:

PS: my english sucks... (no - not - for me :) ).

Input appreciated. I like KMPlayer too. Maybe my favorite right now is vlc player - something in the same league as what you suggest I guess. I am a media player classic addict, but have found alternatives better replaying things that I have recorded using wm recorder (I use that for recording radio and tv shows)

Tried KMPlayer, but with settings that make subtitles look as sexy as in MPC, the video would stutter like every 10 mins or so with some higher res vids..

It also uses much more CPU resources than MPC + ffdshow.. So screw it, I'm sticking with K-Lite pack, more professional also, I like the ffdshow filters etc..

Archived