Shrink Thunderbird to Task Tray.

Sonar

• Replies 5
  • Views 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stratocaster009

you will need a third-party program for that. i use anvir task manager. in the application tab, right click the program you want to put in the task tray when minimized.

I used to love RBTray but there seems to be something strange with the program hook.. doesn't always work as intended. weird issues off and on..AND it doesn't work with TrueTransparency.. BUT definitely was a good program.. think it just needs some work though..

I have been using.. TrayHotKey because my favorite of BossKey is no longer working and looks to be abandoned since version 4... There have been a couple of updates by other people to it but they only changed the compatibility numbers I think and some small stuff which is not extensive enough t get it to work on 7 or above.. but I am using TrayHotKey on 7 and 9...MinimizeToTray Revived was supposed to be working with all mozilla applications but it seems supports stops at old numbers.. TrayHotkey may work I m not for sure though...

EDIT: Those comments were about version 3.4 of RBTray.. so this may have changed in version 4.2 issued in June of this year.. :dunno:

Could also see about using the Nightly Tester Tools for TB as well .. if it works..

Archived