BitTorrent 6.0.1 Build 7859 Stable

Zeus_Hunt

BitTorrent.png BitTorrent gives you the same freedom to publish previously enjoyed by only a select few with special equipment and lots of money. ("Freedom of the press is limited to those who own one" -- journalist A.J. Liebling.) You have something terrific to publish -- a large music or video file, software, a game or anything else that many people would like to have. But the more popular your file becomes, the more you are punished by soaring bandwidth costs. If your file becomes phenomenally successful and a flash crowd of hundreds or thousands try to get it at once, your server simply crashes and no one gets it.

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a long time since they released an update hasn't it? Anyone recommends BitTorrent? I never used it so... Opinions

Bit Torrent is one of ,if not the oldest .i agree with z. the more popular it became,the more money it cost and i don't think they have it.its inventor sold it because he had to get out from under the soaring costs and i think the company that purchased it has the same problem now.

Um, the new versions have for a while actually been just rebranded uTorrent with some useless crap thrown in also..

I kinda didn't like how bittorrent inc bought uTorrent, but at least the original devs can still dev & rls uTorrent on it's own still which is a blessing..

& they probably got some moneyzz which they really deserve so /me is happy..

Anyway, nothing beats uTorrent.. Takes almost no resources & is full of features.. So well yeah, this is almost the same as uTorrent, apparently comes with some "DNA" crap.. (don't remember what it's for other than it's probably useless or just really useless)

Archived