Manually Edit the Windows Experience Index .

majithia23

The Windows Experience Index measures the capability of your computer's hardware and software configuration and expresses this measurement as a number called a base score. A higher base score generally means that your computer will perform better and faster than a computer with a lower base score.

some dont consider it a decent thing but might be some times This score be important to play some games which requires your PC to have a minimum score.

This Tool will let you manually edit the Experience Index .

you want to impress your folks , for fun or for any other reason if you want to play around with Index , just download and run this tool as Administrator ,

let it catch the default index ,

and then play around with the numbers and see how far you can set it !! :P

before --

bMla9.png

after --

ZLKBk.png

fun little tool , just found while surfing , so thought of sharing .... ;)

Download Windows Experience Index Changer Tool

Home Page

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some dont consider it a decent thing but might be some times This score be important to play some games which requires your PC to have a minimum score.

Hmm - makes some sense doing it for that reason (will the game play proper?)

I don't have to "cheat" though :)

359xqtt.jpg

359xqtt.jpg

How do u get hd that high; have several hds and all come up 5.7, everything else is above 7.

359xqtt.jpg

How do u get hd that high; have several hds and all come up 5.7, everything else is above 7.

Probably a SSD drive

Probably a SSD drive

Spot on nuthut.

Seems Win 7 favours AMD, my HD 4850 512 MB gets 7.4 in Aero and gaming, although it's considerably slower than a GTX 275 in reality.

Archived