WindowBlinds 6.02 Build 74

toyo

Stardock.pngWindowBlinds is a program that that enables Windows users to completely change the look and feel of the Windows user interface. Users customize Windows by using visual styles (skins) created for WindowBlinds. WindowBlinds skins virtually every aspect of the Windows GUI that one can imagine. And in fact, the enhanced visual styles used by WindowBlinds can skin things previously not thought to be skinnable such as logon/logoff dialogs, the "please wait" dialog, backgrounds in the Control Panel and other special folders, and more.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone gets the 6.02 enhanced exe (not the old 6.01, already have it) pls pm..! Would expect it to work with the same kg/patcher 6.00 & 6.01 worked with..

SacredCultivator

Hehes yeah If anyone has it witha you know what, please PM.

If anyone can PM me the thingumajig to make it thingy I'd be more than grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

does not support wxp 64 bit but supports vista 64 bit.

It should support it cus its 64.... but M$ is weard like that

I've used WB 5 before and i kinda liked it, but my friend told me it slowed down my laptop so i'd better get rid of it... Is the v6 lighter on resources? Or is it still the same? I like a nice desktop but if it slows down my pc i don't even think about it.

Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit) are required for WindowBlinds 6.

I've used WB 5 before and i kinda liked it, but my friend told me it slowed down my laptop so i'd better get rid of it... Is the v6 lighter on resources? Or is it still the same? I like a nice desktop but if it slows down my pc i don't even think about it.

I dont see any reason y it should slow down the unit

From http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/

Moreover, because WindowBlinds uses the latest features of your graphics card, it can make Windows even faster than the default Windows XP or "Aero" style.

By the way I have the v6.02 PMed to HATE9X, Cultivator, zombiegod, dock98, Shought

NOTE: this is build 32 for XP and 49 for Vista

SacredCultivator

@Zeus_Hunt: Hmm, I didn't get a pm from you for this. (If it is the eMBRACE one, then nvm I got that from the ViP Dl's)

@Zeus_Hunt: Hmm, I didn't get a pm from you for this. (If it is the eMBRACE one, then nvm I got that from the ViP Dl's)

Yes it is eMBRACE.

By the way I have the v6.02 PMed to HATE9X, Cultivator, zombiegod, dock98, Shought

Seems like it's build 43 for XP instead of 32, even better..! :dance2:

Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit) are required for WindowBlinds 6.

I dont see any reason y it should slow down the unit

From http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/

Moreover, because WindowBlinds uses the latest features of your graphics card, it can make Windows even faster than the default Windows XP or "Aero" style.

thanks z.it does not work

the crack will not work on vista, it will on xp, been looking for a crack or patch for this on vista. plus the link for the vista workaround isn't working.

the crack will not work on vista, it will on xp, been looking for a crack or patch for this on vista

Oh I c, he didn't mention that he's on Vista tho, if he even is.. Are you sure it doesn't work on Vista? I thought it should, there's no note in the nfo that it would only work on XP (WinALL), but maybe they didn't test it on Vista no idea..

Well, you can always use the SID changing trick if the patch won't work.. That'd take some time tho, but it works, I did it on XP when kg wasn't out yet..

Archived