Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10 / 3.5 Beta 4

jalaffa

Firefoxv3.pngFirefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Thanks to mijai for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not mean to be rude but i posted this a couple of days ago here

You are not rude ;) The thing is that it is official now

I do not mean to be rude but i posted this a couple of days ago here

You are not rude :blink: The thing is that it is official now

The version you posted, as I told you, was a 'nightly build', which means it is not yet a final version and we have decided not to frontpage these ;)

But thanks for the update nevertheless, some of our users do choose to use the nightly builds so they profit from it ;)

wait...shouldn't we at least give proper credits?

even if it was a nightly build, there's no excuse that he was indeed the first to post the update.

wait...shouldn't we at least give proper credits?

even if it was a nightly build, there's no excuse that he was indeed the first to post the update.

I agree it's questionable, but a nightly build just isn't a final build and we're frontpaging the final build ;)

@shought:

Bah, who cares?

Nightly or not due credit should be given ;)

Anyway, RC1 will be released soon :)

I know I don't... care ;)

But we're not giving credit away, for if we'd be giving it away it would be worth nothing :) But as I said, I agree it's questionable here ;)

• 4 weeks later...

The first release candidate of Firefox 3.5 is scheduled to arrive the first week of June (2009). In a note to the Firefox developer’s mailing list, Mike Beltzner, Firefox product lead, says Mozilla plans to freeze the code for RC1 next week and hopes to have the release candidate out to testers by the first week of June.

Maybe not...maybe just some... :stereo:

Cheers ;)

Jofre

Archived