Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found. An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the "revival" of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- It is expected that the normal work in Windows 10;
- The last version with support for Win9x and Me (almost not tested);
- Added a command to quickly create a full binary copy of the Registry;
- Added Polish interface language;
- Numerous bugfixes (bugs were found by users and by me;
- Other as an essential, and not so, changes and additions.
Download | 18.104.22.168 (free version)