GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- Gs-Server: Fixed server can get stuck on certain errors and refuses to take new connections.
- Gs-Server: Improved transactional integrity of GSTP, to allow for faster connection restore.
- Google Team Drive: Speed up Analyze/Sync by reducing /change API calls to a minimum.
- Google Photos: Make this FS available to personal non-enterprise version only.
- S3, expat: Allow EF BF xx UTF-89 sequences in file names, so they can be listed.
- Job List: Use separate column for job index, needed for user-mandated custom job order.
- Job List: revive option to turn off 'Sort Job Names By Alphabet' and allow custom job order.
- GoodSync Explorer: Added 'Cut to Clipboard' command.
- Services: Added 30-sec timeout for waiting for service nodes to stop, so that servers do not get stuck.
- New Ticket System: new and more secure ticket-based authentication system for folder sharing.
- Mediator: improved performance, optimized TLS/SSL handling.
- Browsing on Gs-Server: Alpha version of browsing files and folders directly from Gs-Server.
Download | Exe
Download | Portable