Folder Guide is a free handy utility that provides fast access to your frequently used and favorite folders. It can operate as the part of your context menu in your Windows Explorer. After quick install it will appear in context menus of Windows Explorer and Open/Save dialogs as "Folder Guide" item. With Folder Guide, you no longer need dozens of mouse clicks to navigate to your desired folder. Now reach your favorite folders in just 2 mouse clicks. Select from right click menu "Folder Guide" then click on your desired folder. Folder Guide runs automatically as part of the Windows Explorer context menu, so you will never need to start the program otherwise you want to edit the list of folders. It also works from the desktop, the Start button. Why do you need Folder Guide? Navigating hard drives and folder structures can be difficult. You have to move through all the drives and folders and sub-folders to go where you want. With Folder Guide, you no longer need dozens of mouse clicks to navigate to your desired folder! This program has the potential to take hours off your work time.
- Quick access folders in Open/Save As/Browse dialogs.
- Quick access folders in Windows Explorer and the desktop and the Star button.
- Easy to add folder to the list of "Folder Guide".
- Easy to edit or reorder folders in the list of "Folder Guide".
- Runs automatically as part of the context menu.
- Folder Guide is a freeware and 100% Spyware FREE.
Download | 1.2 Final