AnyDVD HD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Change (Blu-ray): Removed confusing BD+ dialog
- Improved (UHD Blu-ray): Prevent "UHD friendly" drives to "lock" after some minutes of inactivity.
- Fix (UHD Blu-ray): Pausing AnyDVD ripper could "lock" "UHD friendly" drives
Note: This software only a free trial, and if you like it, support the software developer and buy it.