Ultimate Defrag freeware version

spasserfan

spasserfan

Since UltimateDefrag 2008 has been released, we've made version 1 completely FREE to everyone who wants to defrag with the world's most powerful defrag system - the UltimateDefrag way.

There are no catches, no hidden tricks, no scams. It's completely and legitimately FREE.

We just want you, and as many people as possible, to enjoy the PC performance that only UltimateDefrag gives you.

Of course if you want the latest and most powerful features, you can always purchase UltimateDefrag 2008, but version 1 is still an excellent product and will give you virtually the same end result in terms of system performance.

Read more and download here:

http://www.disktrix.com/UDFree.htm

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is cool. I just tried it, and it's version 1.72, which is actually what I prefer. UD 2008 is not that great.

This is cool. I just tried it, and it's version 1.72, which is actually what I prefer. UD 2008 is not that great.

So...what is wrong with the new for purchase version?

So...what is wrong with the new for purchase version?

On my old NB (Pentium III) UD2008 runs slower than 1.72.

Maybe it runs as fast on a newer machine (I haven't bothered to test on my C2D), but even UD says end results are the same anyway, so 2008 is only about the new interface. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing great either.

At least they're honest ppl..: "We figure if enough people get to know our product that we'll sell more of our latest version. So we'll be honest and frank and tell you that this is our motive for doing this." :P

I am still using ver 1.48 because there is no install required and it runs standalone and I love it. Best defrag tool I have ever used. :lmao:

Archived