Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Pro / Server ScrenShots [Working Activation Serial]

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Pro / Server Screenshots [Working Activation Serial]

94709856550787179834.jpg

Raxco Software Introduces the PerfectDisk 12 Product Line that is Truly Revolutionary Suite of disk defragmentation tools provides all-encompassing solution for PCs, laptops, servers, and virtualization environments including Virtual-Aware Defragmentation supporting VMware ESX Server and Microsoft’s Hyper-V, plus industry’s first support for Windows 7, and new Home Edition. Raxco Software, the leader in disk defragmentation, now provides the power of enterprise defragmentation for desktop and laptop users with PerfectDisk. PerfectDisk's easy to use interface and powerful defrag engine were designed for users who do not require the capabilities of network defragmentation and advanced features for the enterprise. If you want to optimize your computer to run faster and perform better so you can do more – whether work or surfing the Web – and don't run in a networked environment like many companies, then PerfectDisk is for you.

PerfectDisk provides new and enhanced features and easier navigation for home users, SMB (Small and Medium Business), and enterprise users. There is better performance on very large drives, scheduling and automatic defragmentation enhancements, reduction in system resources used, improved reporting and manageability, full 64-bit support, and many more exciting new features and enhancements.

• Keep your computer running like new. With patented SMARTPlacement™ technology, PerfectDisk Home Edition makes more free space available on your drive and speeds up everything you do. Browse the web, download music and edit pictures – faster.

• Work faster and get the most free space possible. PerfectDisk Professional combines the power of SMARTPlacement™ with exclusive Space Restoration Technology™. You'll see faster boot times, fewer crashes and optimum desktop and laptop performance.

• Optimize your entire Windows Home Server environment so that you can access your photos, music and videos quickly. With it's Windows Home Server console integration, PerfectDisk for Windows Home Server speeds up processing times so that your Windows Home Server and attached home computers works more efficiently.

Delivering a unique set of easy-to-use features and benefits not found in any other solution, PerfectDisk® will make your computer run like new. Work and play faster - and smarter. PerfectDisk makes everything you do on your computer faster - so you can be more efficient at your work or play. PerfectDisk patented SMARTPlacement™ optimization is paired with its exclusive single-pass defragmentation and Space Restoration Technology™ to maximize PC and laptop performance. All controlled and automated according to your unique requirements through AutoPilot Scheduling™ or StealthPatrol™ unattended background processing.

New feature highlights of the existing PerfectDisk product line include:

• Support for Windows® 7

• An improved user interface to enhance usability and the user experience

• New StealthPatrol™ automatic background defragmentation with intelligent self-adjustment to conserver resources

• Improved performance – up to 30% faster defragmentation and free space consolidation

• Exclusive new Space Management reports that provide graphical views of disk drive file and folder information

• New unlimited Pause capability

• New scheduling capabilities for VMware Workstation and VMware Server virtual guest machines

Patented SMARTPlacement™ – A Smarter Defragmenting Process. PerfectDisk Professional's patented SMARTPlacement feature is the most sophisticated defragging solution available. It identifies the files you use most and then organizes them according to your unique usage patterns. This comprehensive process yields faster subsequent defrag passes, quicker computer boots, slower rates of fragmentation, reduced resource consumption and improved performance of desktops and laptops.

Complete Free Space Consolidation. Get the largest piece of consolidated, contiguous free space possible. PerfectDisk Professional's exclusive Space Restoration Technology ensures that new files are created contiguously. This combined with industry-leading SMARTPlacement defrag features means optimal performance of desktops and laptops.

AutoPilot Scheduling. Defragment your systems according to your unique operations and needs. Daily, weekly, or when the screensaver is on. AutoPilot Scheduling let you defragment your PCs and laptops according to your unique needs.

Defrag During System Idle Times with Automatic StealthPatrol™. Work uninterrupted. Helping your office work at optimum efficiency, PerfectDisk Professional's new StealthPatrol feature lets you schedule defrags only during computer idle times.

Single-pass Defrag. Unlike typical defraggers, PerfectDisk Professional completely defrags your virtual drives (all files and metadata) and consolidates free space in just one pass – no matter how large or fragmented the system. With revolutionary minimal-free-space requirement, you can defrag an entire drive with as little as 1% free space.

Selected Files Defrag. PerfectDisk Professional innovative Selected Files Defrag feature gives you complete control over the files you defrag – from a single file, to selected files, to the entire drive.

Full-Scale Central Management Options. Manage defragmentation seamlessly across your entire enterprise. Add the PerfectDisk Enterprise Console (sold separately) for enhanced deployment, scheduling, reporting and virtualization capabilities – all accessed through a simple administrative interface.

What's New in PerfectDisk® 12:

* OptiWrite® to Prevent Fragmentation

* StealthPatrol™ Auto-Optimization

* New Dynamic Zone Engine

* Short Stroke Method for Thin-Provisioned Environments

* Zero-Fill Free Space Saves Storage Space

* Interactive Scheduling Calendar

* Pre / Post Optimization Tasks

* S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring Capabilities

* Global and Per Drive Settings

* Language Settings

* Drive Type Detection (USB / Flash / SSD / Firewire)

Enhanced in PerfectDisk 12

* SMARTPlacement™

* SSD Optimization Method

* Advanced Boot Time Defrag

* Engine Statistics

* Enhanced Capabilities for Virtualized Environments

Homepage - http://www.perfectdisk.com

Size: 50.3 MB

Screenshots

31220060007983351576.png

15992095016628773529.png

79573198966603273308.png

27481179377140409755.png

08301031869029992131.png

21511056526788781027.png

Download Link

86288085652641980267.gif

Download PerfectDisk 12.00 Professional

Download PerfectDisk 12.00 Server

Download PerfectDisk 12.00 for Windows Home Server

Download PerfectDisk 12.00 for Exchange

Download PerfectDisk 12.00 VMWare Bundle

Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Pro Activation Key 1

Site: http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode: 21231d [?]

Special Thanks To Darch Providing key 1

Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Pro Activation Key 2

Sharecode: cd230 [?]

Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Server Activation Key

Sharecode: 61653 [?]

• Replies 9
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

This key can be added on front page! [Tested Working]

Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Pro Activation Key 1

Sharecode: 21231d [?]

Special Thanks To Darch Providing key 1

Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Pro Activation Key 2

Sharecode: cd230 [?]

Raxco PerfectDisk 12 Build 267 Server Activation Key

Sharecode: 61653 [?]

Thank you so much, I activated my PerfectDisk with it. ^_^

+1 for Serials. :wub:

madeinheaven

It is my pleasure.

ROMANTICGUY50

Thanks very much

I have posted this on another thread for this soft also:

Here is the Medicine guys, you can get it HERE.

Site: http://www.4shared.com/

Sharecode: file/mE3YbP2g/RPDiskPro_1200267.html

There are two files, the medicine maker and a text file. Enjoy. :dance2:

Update: There, I reuploaded it so that it would be easier to understand, it's in RAR now. Just extract and use the generator or the text file with some generated ones...

jalaffa Edit: Sharecoded link. Archive is corrupted though. Don't like the look of what's inside (key generator.exe)

Edit2: It very much seems to be that HEX one though - so sorry for hinting it being malware

I have posted this on another thread for this soft also:

Here is the Medicine guys, you can get it snip! There are two files, the medicine maker and a text file. Enjoy. :dance2:

Update: There, I reuploaded it so that it would be easier to understand, it's in RAR now. Just extract and use the generator or the text file with some generated ones...

Good work @Pampooh ( +1 ) :D

Archived