[Expired] Sticky Password Premium ( Free 1 year license) For all devices

Adenman

sticky-password-premium-yqamb.png

Sticky Password Premium lets you log in and check out of any website, automatically completing logins and forms instantly. With Sticky Password Premium, you’ll be able to enter your information into this innovative password manager once, then have it recalled just like that whenever you visit the website in question. Not only is this extremely convenient when you know the login information for each site, it’s a lifesaver for those of us who frequently forget the passwords to our email, social network, shopping, banking, school, and community group accounts. All you need to remember is the Sticky Password Premium single master password, and you’re set.

Need a new password for a site you’ve just joined? Sticky Password Premium can create one for you automatically, and probably much stronger than you would have come up with yourself! Plus, all of your passwords are stored behind multiple layers of protection and safeguarded with powerful, military-grade algorithms! Thanks to online synchronization, you can access your password database on all your devices. Sticky Password's award-winning password manager also allows you to securely share passwords with others. With the Emergency Access feature, you'll have the peace of mind of knowing that your digital legacy is being taken care of. And the new Dark Web Monitoring powered by ARC service provides additional security to your online accounts. That’s why you need Sticky Password Premium now more than ever!

Please note folks: the registration key you receive may be used on all your devices.

After you purchase Sticky Password Premium, it may be used for 12 months.

Today's promotion includes the following:
Sticky Password Premium - 1 User 1 Year License v8.6.3.1363 ($0)

Giveaway link –>

Giveaway link 2 –> (License code + Download)
&

Terms:

• This is a 1-user 1-year license, for noncommercial use and can be used for all your devices: desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
  • You get free updates for the same major version for one year
  • You get free tech support for one year

• Thanks 2

Akaneharuka

Thank you for sharing this awesome giveaway news again

Btw, Un. . .  I do not know why ,But it is not 1 years😮

(It's just extent my account to 1 years )

Before enter the license code

FlC4VtZ.png

After enter the license code

q9FFx0T.png

Edited by Akaneharuka

14 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

Thank you for sharing this awesome giveaway news again

Btw, Un. . .  I do not know why ,But it is not 1 years😮

After enter the license code

q9FFx0T.png

In what sense is not 1 year?
Today is March 23, 2023 and the license runs until March 23, 2024,
it is exactly 1 year, or 31622400 seconds from the day the license was issued.
The term of this license starts on today's date, 23 March 2023 00:00:00 UTC and ends on 24 March 2024 00:00:00 UTC.
And to be very precise, this license lasts for 1 year and 1 day, because the year 2024 is a leap year and there are 29 days in February instead of the usual 28.

• Thanks 1

Akaneharuka

Oh, That what it mean 1 year  XD

First, I had assumed that my license would be extended by one year, given that my old license is set to expire on December 8th, 2023.

My understanding was that by using this license, its validity would cease on 12 December 2024.

16 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

Oh, That what it mean 1 year  XD

First, I had assumed that my license would be extended by one year, given that my old license is set to expire on December 8th, 2023.

My understanding was that by using this license, its validity would cease on 12 December 2024.

Some companies give a license extension, i.e. a new license becomes valid when the previous one expires, but this is only valid if you have a personal license registered in the software manufacturer's databases.
Now, ie on this case, it's an anonymous Giveaways license, and it doesn't know anything about you or your previous license, even if the previous one (ie current key) was officially purchased by you from the company and stored on their server in your name.
However, I'm pretty sure that the previous one was also some Giveaways key or you have got it somewhere for free, it it is not related to You in any way.
Commonly any free or Giveaway key cannot be renewed, because they are not related to any user personally.

The validity period of all Giveaways keys always starts from the day they are issued and expires after a predetermined period of time.

• Thanks 1