cFosSpeed 5.10 Build 1619 Final

chlorophyll

chlorophyll

cFosSpeed is a high-performance network driver for DSL modems and routers. Highlights of this program include Traffic Shaping, For DSL modems and routers, Fully compatible with conventional PPPoE drivers, Automatic router detection, Self-calibrating, Highly responsive when used with online games and Peer-to-Peer networks like eMule or Kazaa, and Freely configurable priority classes.

download x86

download x64

trial reset

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chlorophyll

yeah after LOOOOOONG TIME final version RELEASED :dance2:

I had posted this allready on Crack Heads, but if someone doesn't watch that topic:

CfosSpeed Trial Reset v1.8 by BBs

Tested with Windows XP(you must have Adminstrator rights ofc)

Works with limitations on Windows Vista and Windows 7, you will need to disable UAC or it would suck with UAC popups, as the TR starts with windows.

This will install a Trial Key and will disable CfosSpeed Autostart, instead of CfosSpeed Autostart, it will add himself, so it can manually change the date TEMPORARY and then start CfosSpeed and change the date back, so it shows always 30Days. So CfosSpeed will start still with Windows as it does normally!

Note: When installing the TrialReset, make sure that you read the Message of the Trial Reset and follow the instructions, or the Trial Key will not be inserted, as you have to do press Yes to continue!

Link: http://www.multiupload.com
Sharecode: /10JM809Q0W

Something else:

Manual TR without Uninstalling/Reinstalling CfosSpeed.

I made Trial Keys which are working until 2012.

But you will need to add every month(30days) a new Trial Key, you have only to doubleclick on the .reg file which is for the current Month.

Follow the Instructions from the ReadMe.txt carefully!

Link: http://www.multiupload.com
Sharecode: /SG0P6C2C80

@BBs :

CfosSpeed Trial Reset v1.8 by BB you posted now, means previous by @ravisoorya for v.5.03 stopped working, right ?

I´ll check it out when time comes.

Thanks ;)

Jofre

@BBs :

CfosSpeed Trial Reset v1.8 by BB you posted now, means previous by @ravisoorya for v.5.03 stopped working, right ?

I´ll check it out when time comes.

Thanks ;)

Jofre

This is not the registry thing which gives again 30 days if you reinstall cfosspeed if you mean that!

This is something automated, no need to reinstall cfosspeed.

But as i said its not fully working with Windows Vista/7.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot @BBs , y / " Trial Reset v1.8 by BBs " works fine ! ( Using WinXP Pro SP3 - x86 ).

Good Work !

Cheers !

You may have a few beers and put them my account !!! :clap:

Cheers !

Jofre

+1 Rep @BBs

Thanks for sharing this, love :) It works ok on W7.

i had to edit the startup key though..

HKLM:RUN

C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed\\CFSTR.exe /autoreset -> C:\Program Files\cFosSpeed\CFSTR.exe /autoreset

^but then it reverts back to \\ :( (bug?)

Anyways, i added a shortcut of CfosSpeedTrialReset into my STARTUP folder as a temporary fix. Until, you fix it ofc. Atleast, we now know the culprit.

Cheers :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Archived