Windows 11 Build 21996.1 Dev ISO

kumishthunder

RobrPatty
4 hours ago, Player812 said:

Gives me very serious MacOS vibes

Win11.thumb.jpg.d18818161ded6bd79f10a0971ad2ec72.jpg

I agree has look and feel of a Mac

d5aqoep

To avoid setup TPM error, we must download the appraiserres.dll on the website dllme.com and exchange it with the one in the "sources" folder of the iso image.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

BimBamSmash
52 minutes ago, cyberloner said:

new windows vista 😕

I wish it was! I thought Vista "looked" okay for the most part. A little "overproduced" but Aero Glass remains my most favorite UI design by MS even today. As others have pointed out though, W11 currently looks closer to macOS 11 design language. It almost feels like those Industrial design courses are totally redundant - everyone's following the same cookbook!

Anyhoo. On a different note, history sure does repeat itself. We are approaching the 10th anniversary of Windows 8, and MS are going crazy with the start menu again! I am pretty sure they will leave the classic layout as an option too or users will go nuts (or nutter). Hey, many people are paying for apps that replicate Windows 7 era start menu even today!

On yet another note, I do wonder if the end product is going to allow multiple instances of the settings app. Getting locked to only one has proved to be quite painful for admin tasks.

• Like 3

cyberloner
6 minutes ago, vivek1 said:

its preactivated

or

need to activate with kms_vl_all

need activated ... can activate with kms.... it is win 10 mod only...

cyberber

How do I get a digital licensw ?

ace_N_kelly
12 hours ago, asmadesign said:

Could you more Pictures Upload?

Spoiler

0pdphsO.jpggoZGBco.jpgEIyfTsT.jpg4eTXmef.jpgtutbFef.jpg3jyWs04.jpg

Edited by ace_N_kelly

cyberber

Can you have both Windows 10 & Wondows 11 on the same Computer

Edited by cyberber

cyberloner
5 hours ago, BimBamSmash said:

I wish it was! I thought Vista "looked" okay for the most part. A little "overproduced" but Aero Glass remains my most favorite UI design by MS even today. As others have pointed out though, W11 currently looks closer to macOS 11 design language. It almost feels like those Industrial design courses are totally redundant - everyone's following the same cookbook!

Anyhoo. On a different note, history sure does repeat itself. We are approaching the 10th anniversary of Windows 8, and MS are going crazy with the start menu again! I am pretty sure they will leave the classic layout as an option too or users will go nuts (or nutter). Hey, many people are paying for apps that replicate Windows 7 era start menu even today!

On yet another note, I do wonder if the end product is going to allow multiple instances of the settings app. Getting locked to only one has proved to be quite painful for admin tasks.

start button can move to the left... lol

jpescobar

Windows would never be as nice and powerful as macOS when it comes to UI, graphic display, security and features.

It's like comparing a Nintendo 64 with a PS5.

When you can't do anything else, then just put on a new makeup. 😁

• Haha 3

Player812
13 minutes ago, Jogs said:

When you can't do anything else, then just put on a new makeup. 😁

And they did a bad job at it as well. If you login as a SYSTEM user Windows 10's UI will appear XDDDDDD

But I am keen to know what fundamental changes have been made /will be made in their announcement.

shwescorpion
2 hours ago, cyberber said:

Can you have both Windows 10 & Wondows 11 on the same Computer

Yes, you can. Install win11 on other partition and you will get dual boot.

trackitam

Finally, they got rid of those godawful square UI corners on everything. What a debacle it has been since Windows 8. I find the UI reminiscent of a mix between Mac and certain Linux UIs, yes. Again, rounded corners... what a relief. What an ugly POS UI it has been for the last 10 years... corners so sharp they cut into your eyeballs. Min/Max/Close buttons that looked like an unfinished prototype for Win3.1... Yes, I'm glad to finally see some improvements in the UI.

d5aqoep
14 minutes ago, trackitam said:

Finally, they got rid of those godawful square UI corners on everything. What a debacle it has been since Windows 8. I find the UI reminiscent of a mix between Mac and certain Linux UIs, yes. Again, rounded corners... what a relief. What an ugly POS UI it has been for the last 10 years... corners so sharp they cut into your eyeballs. Min/Max/Close buttons that looked like an unfinished prototype for Win3.1... Yes, I'm glad to finally see some improvements in the UI.

99% of people on the planet share same views as yours. Bureaucracy at Microsoft took 10 years to realize that they had turd on their hands with that POS UI.

d5aqoep
1 hour ago, Kumar78 said:

Any idea when we can have a public released?

Oct-Nov 2021 for final release. But we will have confirmed info on 24th June.

• Like 2