Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Business 17.16.6 + Workstation Bootable WinPE

• vissha changed the title to Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Business 17.16.6 + Workstation Bootable WinPE
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flash13

• corky

• vissha

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hard Disk Manager™ for Business - Best Data Recovery and Disk Management software for Windows 10 and Windows Server. Hard Disk Manager™ for Business helps organizations build a reliable disaster recov

hello need your help I have created the iso of praragon hard disk 17 business the backup image works very well the problem is when I want to restore my image it is only what you see on the screen n

Booting form wim direct, and your propblem is solved. I had the same problem, and was able to solve it like this. Take a Tool like easy2boot, or AIO Boot, it works perfect    

can you fix the iso file in the link

You have requested the file:
Name: Paragon.Hard.Disk.Manager.17.Business.17.16.16.WinPE.iso

Size: 0 MB

@vissha

Post removed. Members are asked to ensure their interactions (posts, PM's, shouts and status updates) are consistent with 'normal writing' in the English language.

Please free up some room !

@vissha

I understand and share some of your frustration .  The  Guidelines are very clear.  I have requested you to free up some PM room and we can continue this if you would like.

20 hours ago, donaddams said:

Downloads:

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Business 17.16.6 x64 + Lic:

Site:
Sharecode:

2021-06-08_124206.jpg.0d9b61099b8741d64dc41f62191878ba.jpg

Your information is not true.
It is completely there and all the links are working. All 8 links are available and works.

Spoiler

vigipirate

hello need your help
I have created the iso of praragon hard disk 17 business the backup image works very well the problem is when I want to restore my image it is only what you see on the screen no restore tab as for the iso paragon hard disk manager advanced 17 is this due to the activation I'm lost or if someone has a working iso restore x86 or x64 it would be nice to share thank you for your help

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

paragon.thumb.PNG.a7e21041c803fea345fc8e21e48a448b.PNG

Edited just now by vigipirate
  • Like 3
wonneproppen

Booting form wim direct, and your propblem is solved.

I had the same problem, and was able to solve it like this.

Take a Tool like easy2boot, or AIO Boot, it works perfect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nsaners, please help in finding the exact official release date for this version 17 build [17.16.6.5363 Business] with credible source link. The thread might be categorized accordingly.

Thanks.

FYI: We are aware of the signed date of the installer. Hence, the need for clarification.

17 hours ago, vigipirate said:

hello need your help
I have created the iso of praragon hard disk 17 business the backup image works very well the problem is when I want to restore my image it is only what you see on the screen no restore tab as for the iso paragon hard disk manager advanced 17 is this due to the activation I'm lost or if someone has a working iso restore x86 or x64 it would be nice to share thank you for your help

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

paragon.thumb.PNG.a7e21041c803fea345fc8e21e48a448b.PNG

Edited just now by vigipirate

Direct boats from the WIM brings no improvement, the menu is missing to select a recovery image

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, vissha said:

Nsaners, please help in finding the exact official release date for this version 17 build [17.16.6.5363 Business] with credible source link. The thread might be categorized accordingly.

Thanks.

FYI: We are aware of the signed date of the installer. Hence, the need for clarification.

Original Setup with Digital Signature

**** Sorry Removed as per request

just google the file name PHDM.17.Business.17.16.6.Full.zip

Edited by g8194189
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, I don't understand which link or links You removed if I have never posted any links here.

All I can see is that the screenshot has been removed but on it was no links. There was no links at all.

Even not that link what was said, it dont work, wasn't anywhere.

Edited by Kalju
Nuclear Fallout
10 hours ago, vissha said:

Thanks.

This one 4/2/21

Went to the company got PSG-1770-BSU-WS_WinInstall_x64 v17.16.12.5435 dated 5/29/21, this looks pretty legit as it pertains to the 4/2/21 submission.

the only thing that has been changed in this release is that the file LicInfo.xml has been replaced with one from Advanced edition

compare both and should be pretty clear why some things do not work

i notice once this program is installed in Windows there is no option to uninstall it at all, so the only choice is to manually delete all the folders and from the registry.

Is this normal.

1 hour ago, corky said:

i notice once this program is installed in Windows there is no option to uninstall it at all, so the only choice is to manually delete all the folders and from the registry.

Is this normal.

Find the installer msi, right click and select uninstall

15 minutes ago, corky said:

Ok thanks I’ll try that out.

it seems there is no installer msi so that is not possible, thanks anyway.

4 hours ago, corky said:

Check C:\Windows\Installer folder. You can enable company column in detail view mode for easy find.

9 hours ago, 1400700226 said:

Check C:\Windows\Installer folder. You can enable company column in detail view mode for easy find.

Ok thanks I’ll have a look, but as mentioned in a separate post I can’t run it anyway on Windows server. I did not realise at the time.

1 minute ago, corky said:

Ok thanks I’ll have a look, but as mentioned in a separate post I can’t run it anyway on Windows server. I did not realise at the time.

There is no c:\windows\installer folder ?