GlassWire 2.3.318

mood

GlassWire 2.3.318

x2MXriG.jpg

Visualize your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location, on an easy to use graph. GlassWire lets you see what applications are sending out data over the Internet and shows you what hosts they are communicating with. The program also looks for; domains or IP addresses that are known threats, networking system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing and more.

GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.

GlassWire visualizes what current and past applications are accessing the Internet. If you don’t like what you see you can instantly block network access to specific apps with GlassWire’s firewall manager.

Changelog

Version 2.3.318 - (May 19, 2021)

Hash Full # 5FA30D44AF5B8E4EF55044A01DDC50FC66286DB041B385FF20A3D5EEBFFE8974
Hash Lite # 4C859E7B216847558393CF45C45AE78C047AD4777B2FA8FE8928295AE33343E6

• Major "Things" improvements including a completely redesigned user interface. Click the top right "settings" icon to use the new different "Things" options. Also, mouse over a device name and click the three dot menu (...) on the right side to add custom information for devices. You can also see old devices that are now offline and scanning is much faster!
  • GlassWire now has a new notice in "Block All" mode that some Windows Security features may have network access to avoid virus false positives.
  • GlassWire now has a loader animation when the firewall is switched on/off.
  • The GeoIP database we use for hosts is now updated.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause GlassWire to crash when the mini viewer is moved between multiple monitors.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause the GlassWire Windows Service to crash.
  • Fixed Chinese translation errors.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause some people to be unable to create firewall profiles.
  • Fixed a bug that caused artifacts to appear on the GlassWire main graph.
  • Fixed German translation errors.
  • Added more contrast to blue colors in the user interface so the text is easier to read.
  • Improved notifications about new "Things" that joined the network so it has more useful information.
  • Fixed a bug where publishers would not update correctly when "traffic" is changed in GlassWire's user interface.
  • Many miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements.

Homepage: https://www.glasswire.com/

Changelog: https://www.glasswire.com/changes/

Download page: https://www.glasswire.com/download/

Download: https://download.glasswire.com/GlassWireSetup.exe

hfaz63

Is the crack safe? I recall a problem with cracks before..

12 minutes ago, Joujou said:

You can trust @yaschir.

Absolutely correct my friend 👍  

ahmedkamatso
7 minutes ago, Code_Modern said:

@remek002 Glad you came back . 🙂

Error 

Capture.png

use any free vpn for browser you use

Code_Modern
2 minutes ago, ahmedkamatso said:

use any free vpn for browser you use

Now work. Thx :)

UpGrade
2 hours ago, remek002 said:

Just run AutoFiX_GlassWire_Elite_2.3.318.exe, but first install clean GlassWire version 2.3.318 or GlassWireLite version 2.3.318

Site: https://www25.zippyshare.com

ShareCode: /v/ZCTBANC5/file.html

or

Site:  https://www.upload.ee

ShareCode: /files/13170829/AutoFiX_GlassWire_Elite_2.3.318.exe.html

Thanks @Orthodox  you know for what

AutoFiX_GlassWire_Elite_2.3.318.zip 510.89 kB · 21 downloads

Really great to see you back! Thanks for your work, i hope you are well.

Mystique
Posted (edited)

I'm really impressed with everyone here lately. It was looking grim for this software being cracked again but I noted that several people made attempts on it and now we have not one but two stable fixes. BRILLIANT!
You folks are so talented!

Also much respect to those who created the foundation for these new cracks to be done.
Awesome work! 

Here is another one to add to the mix. I haven't tried it but it comes from BB2018. It is said to work on basic, pro and elite.

Site:  https://www.solidfiles.com

ShareCode: /v/dNN2prnZDWn8r

Special thanks to BB2018

Edited by Mystique
additional info

Mystique
Posted (edited)

I have had the chance to test the BB2018 patch now and it seems to be working perfectly so far on Glasswire Elite also. Will report if there are any issues.

1 hour ago, johnp12 said:

is it normal the act.dll gets detected?

What fix did you use of the three available here and what software is detecting "act.dll"?
I feel like I can say that it wasn't the BB2018 patch I posted here because I have no such issue.

Edited by Mystique
Added a more logical sentence.

johnp12
10 minutes ago, Mystique said:

I have had the chance to test the BB2018 patch now and it seems to be working perfectly so far on Glasswire Elite also. Will report if there are any issues.

What fix did you use of the three available here?

In vmware, I tested the one yaschir posted with .bat file that creates act.dll. The  AutoFiX_GlassWire_Elite_2.3.318.exe does not seem to.

Mystique
6 minutes ago, johnp12 said:

In vmware, I tested the one yaschir posted with .bat file that creates act.dll. The  AutoFiX_GlassWire_Elite_2.3.318.exe does not seem to.

I'd say its innocuous and no need for concern. I found some AV suites will detect the bb2018.dll from bb2018 patch also but I am relatively sure its a false positive. I don't think its anything to worry about, Yaschir's is probably the most popular since it came first here and nobody else has had any issues.

UpGrade
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mystique said:

I'd say its innocuous and no need for concern. I found some AV suites will detect the bb2018.dll from bb2018 patch also but I am relatively sure its a false positive. I don't think its anything to worry about, Yaschir's is probably the most popular since it came first here and nobody else has had any issues.

100% False Positive both Yaschir and BB2018 can be fully trusted.

Many cracks get detected by AV's due to their nature and how they change the program sometimes is cant be avoided unfortunately, but when downloading from known names like the 2 above, you can rest easy. They are both very well known and very skilled reversers 

Edited by UpGrade

BBTSUPPORT
Posted (edited)

Next version I will create with new technology. No antivirus will detect 100% clean files.
We look for new options. and continually develop technology to meet the needs of users around the world
Always remember that every hook I release in my name You can be sure it's safe. Thank you for your support
from the BBT TEAM 

Regards

Edited by BBTSUPPORT