Intuit TurboTax 2020 vR20 US + Canada Suite

34 minutes ago, supragary said:

hi guys, im not sure how too download the link posted above for the turbo software from the provided information namely. how do i retrieve the download on
MEGA. please any help would be greatly appreciated

The proper URL has been split using Sharecoding. You re-combine the two parts back into a proper URL. Have a read here.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uffbros

• beergut77

• RobrPatty

• Lacius

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Intuit TurboTax 2020 vR20 US + Canada Suite Intuit TurboTax is a straightforward and handy application which will let the user complete the tax return forms. Filling out such arrangem

Added an activation tutorial to the original post. Re-wrote the text file and added detailed screenshots and the dnSpy app in both 32-bit and 64-bit. Tested with Deluxe and Premier on 3 machines and i

Anyone not wanting to screw around to fix there own here is the med.   Site: https://www.upload.ee Sharecode: /files/12938192/Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.dll.html

hi guys, finally figured out how too download the file from the share code no issues there but tried three of the posted downloads and once finished saved too desktop but all opened .rars for each program gave me the message unknown format or damaged file. anyone else have this problem or know what im doing wrong here .

thank you

21 minutes ago, supragary said:

anyone else have this problem or know what im doing wrong here .

Are you waiting for the download to complete before opening it?

Are the downloaded file sizes the same as shown on the file-host download pages?

Does your archive software need an update?

i will try all the above mentioned solutions and ill let you know. it is downloaded but opens with this message unknown format or damaged

marcelproust
50 minutes ago, supragary said:

i will try all the above mentioned solutions and ill let you know. it is downloaded but opens with this message unknown format or damaged

You are struggling.

Go to

https://nsaneforums.com/frontpage/other-apps/file-managers-archivers/7-zip/

Download | 64-Bit - Alpha

Right-click on the file and then select '7-Zip'

"Extract to '\TT-CN-Returns-2020\'"

If you get any kind of an error message at this point it indicates that your download may have been corrupted and you would need to re-download the file.

You would then see a difference in hash values and/or file size.