• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaschir

• dhamodaran

• shwescorpion

• Pete 12

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician v12.3 (RePack by yaschir)   Building Date: January 1, 2021   DownLink:   Multi-Mirror DownLink:   Enjoy!  

Partition Wizard Technician v12.3 Winpe10x64 ISO     Link: 408 MB Site: https://www.solidfiles.com Sharecode: /v/p5KwBdGy6BvKx   My old license still kicking a$$. Al

Please wait for a while, I'm testing it right now. I am also a little busy for other personal reasons. I will add the new version as Technician. Regards.

1 hour ago, hawk007 said:

I've custom made the ISO with latest Windows 10 ADK 2004, and attained 280 MB for x64. And x86 even smaller.

If using older Windows PE platform you can possibly make smaller ISO straight from the Boot Media Builder. Custom making will not be needed then. :)

64 Bit (both UEFI and Legacy Boot Compatible) ISO: 271 MB RAR
Site: https://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode: /v/ABQ2k4mVwZNzR

32 Bit (Legacy Boot only) ISO: 214 MB RAR
Site: https://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode: /v/N4dnj4dp5v6B2

Dear friend ok appreciated good work

On 12/28/2020 at 9:44 PM, yaschir said:

MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician v12.3 (RePack by yaschir)

Building Date: December 28, 2020

DownLink:

Hide contents

Site: https://www.upload.ee

ShareCode: /files/12698234/MTPWv12.3Tech.zip.html

Multi-Mirror DownLink:

Hide contents

Site: https://www.mirrored.to

ShareCode: /files/0Z9OF72M/MTPWv12.3Tech.zip_links

Enjoy!;)

Thanks so much for great work.but i had a problem.

When created the bootable iso on windows 7 ultimate x64 it boot n worked like a charm.

But when created the bootable iso  on windows 8.1 pro x64 after boot n launched  it said not registered it means the iso need registration.i hope u fix this pb n thanks again for ur efforts

3 hours ago, fedsi said:

Thanks so much for great work.but i had a problem.

When created the bootable iso on windows 7 ultimate x64 it boot n worked like a charm.

But when created the bootable iso  on windows 8.1 pro x64 after boot n launched  it said not registered it means the iso need registration.i hope u fix this pb n thanks again for ur efforts

Check if the PartitionWizard.exe.ini, PartitionWizard.exe.key, PartitionWizard.exe.mfh and PartitionWizard.exe.pek files are in the MiniTool program directory in the Program Files directory within the boot.wim file in the bootable iso you prepared.

Regards.

Edited by yaschir
On 12/30/2020 at 3:58 PM, hawk007 said:

I've custom made the ISO with latest Windows 10 ADK 2004, and attained 280 MB for x64. And x86 even smaller.

If using older Windows PE platform you can possibly make smaller ISO straight from the Boot Media Builder. Custom making will not be needed then. :)

Hi Hawk007, what a gift in the new year! I'm happy to give feedback on that!
This is the only version that runs without problems through the boot manager

and through my E2b-USB-stick.
Thanks for this & successful year 2021. 

Edited by broesel
37 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Same version-number ...........any changelog , worth updating (?) again ?   :coolwink:

I think it's worth. Because it gives a new update once every 4-5 months. If nothing important, they wouldn't have released a new update in such a short time. I hope you have noticed the build date of this.

Edited by yaschir

@yaschirthe original setup is around 25 MB so why does your repack have 153 MB? Just curious. Could you make the medicine and the original setup available separately? Thanks for the great job. ^_^

Edited by SolidSmoke

MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.3 build 1.1.2021 portable added to my folder.

Praised to @yaschir that he made the med without the dll.

👍👍👍

Edited by shwescorpion
link added.
58 minutes ago, shwescorpion said:

MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.3 build 1.1.2021 portable added to my folder.

👍👍👍

Dear friend where is your folder .Send link

23 hours ago, yaschir said:

A new version of MPPW 12.3 dated January 1, 2021 has been added.
Regards.

Thank u so much this version worked for me on windows 8.1 pro i mean the bootable version really great work bro thanks again

10 hours ago, shwescorpion said:

👍👍👍

They converted the DLL into exe as before. In versions with DLL, the main executable works like a kind of loader. I did not remove this DLL file, it was removed by its developer, but they can be re-added to future versions.

Regards, mate.

Edited by yaschir
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, SolidSmoke said:

@yaschirthe original setup is around 25 MB so why does your repack have 153 MB? Just curious. Could you make the medicine and the original setup available separately? Thanks for the great job. ^_^

Because the file viewer is included, but you may not install it if you want, I added a checkbox for this, and removed the separate installs in full and lite.

Edited by yaschir
  • Like 2