[Expired] Kerish Doctor 2021 New Year Giveaway (50 x 3-year Licenses)

khanyash

ban.png

www.kerish.org

Kerish Doctor

a complete care solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area

Kerish Doctor 2021

Released 30 December 2020

• Added the "Driver Update" tool that contains over 100,000 device drivers
  • Added the "Disk Map" tool for analyzing disk space
  • Added the "Driver Manager" tool, which allows you to make backup copies of drivers
  • Cleaning of digital "garbage" is accelerated several times
  • Added the ability to search in the application
  • Added the ability to change the view of sections (icons/list/small list)
  • Update the "Software Update" tool - version updating now appears in the list
  • Update the "Windows Updates" tool - better responsiveness
  • Update the "Empty Folder Cleaner" tool - added basic paths of empty folders + safer delete settings
  • Update the "Search for Large Files" tool - added basic paths of large files + safer delete settings
  • Update the "System Restore" tool - add ability to set a name for the created system point
  • Increased number of program settings
  • Improved display of the report on found problems
  • Added the ability to import, export or reset program settings
  • Added the ability to remember the choice of action for potential vulnerabilities
  • Added new issues solved by the Real-time Failure Detection System
  • Added new recommendations
  • Many small improvements added

Kerish Doctor highlights

• Repair Prevent Windows failures in real-time. Correct registry errors. Monitor computer temperature.
  • Cleaning Clean digital "trash". Delete outdated application cache. Purge invalid items and shortcuts.
  • Optimization Improve game performance. Optimize Windows settings and system services. Optimize Internet connection speed.
  • Protection Malware protection. Eliminate vulnerabilities in Windows and installed software. Monitor key PC events.

Kerish Doctor advantages

Operates in real time without user intervention

The software works according to the principle "install it and forget it", providing high-quality maintenance for your computer in real time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no need for user intervention. Of course, the software can also be run manually.

Impeccable reliability and safety

Kerish Doctor uses the most advanced and intelligent diagnostic algorithms.
Unlike the majority of other programs in its class that try to find as many "errors" as possible, Kerish Doctor will not harm the system.

Unique error detection and cleaning technologies

Kerish Doctor includes a variety of unique technologies that cannot be found in any competing software.
This makes Kerish Doctor the most promising solution in its class.

Regularly-occurring core and algorithm updates

Our experts are constantly improving the program.
Kerish Doctor can update the error-correction and cleaning algorithms that it uses to clean your computer of digital "trash" every time you connect to the Internet.

Full set of tools for working with Windows

The application provides a complete set of tools needed by advanced users to work with the operating system.
In just a few clicks you can start working with startup items, installed software, system services, recovery points, and other operations.

Modern, user-friendly interface

Kerish Doctor has an attractive, user-friendly interface.
Both beginners and experienced users will be able to use the program with ease.

Kerish Doctor technologies

Kerish Cloud smart cloud technology

The cloud technology that underlies the assessment of the reputations of files, software, and other objects.

Real-time Failure Detection System crash-prevention technology

A unique system that can detect and prevent Windows crashes in real time.

Intelligent PC Clean intelligent PC cleaning technology

The most advanced method for cleaning your computer of digital "trash".

Game Booster game performance enhancement technology

This technology will unleash the full potential of your computer while you play.

Smart Update updating system

Regularly updates the Kerish Doctor core and database when you access the Internet.

Kerish Deblocker removes lock screen viruses even after your PC has been blocked

Ability to unblock the computer when you can’t do it yourself.

Kerish Doctor is a complete care solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes registry errors.

The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.

Kerish Doctor protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.

The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.

Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

Kerish Doctor

Spoiler

kd.gif

| Why choose Kerish Doctor |

Kerish Doctor is positioned as a complex for Repair + Cleaning + Optimization + Protection, which prevents failures, fixes system errors, removes digital garbage, improves performance, and protects your computer.

During the Holiday season till January 5, 2021, buy any license key and get +1 year FOR FREE

buy.png

try.png

Monitor your computer’s health

Due to its unique and unparalleled Real-Time Failure Detection technology, Kerish Doctor can prevent Windows crashes in real time. The program regularly corrects errors and inconsistencies in the system registry, thereby reducing the risk of computer errors. In addition, Kerish Doctor has the most comprehensive database of solutions to the most common Windows problems that can be applied with just one click. Just select the desired solution from the list.

Clear away digital "trash"

Kerish Doctor regularly cleans your computer of accumulated digital "trash", including system and software cache files. Our most advanced cleaning method, Intelligent PC Clean, factors in the date when each file was last accessed. This prevents the accidental deletion of any temporary system or software files that are still needed. Unlike other products, this method ensures the most accurate and safe cleaning of files.

Improve performance

Kerish Doctor will analyze your system and make recommendations to improve your computer's performance that can then be applied with a single click. The program makes it possible to optimize your operating system configuration, the operation of system services, and internet connection settings in order to achieve maximum performance. Game Booster technology also helps you increase game performance.

Protect against threats and vulnerabilities

Kerish Doctor protects your computer against malicious and potentially unwanted programs and also secures vulnerable Windows settings.
The program also provides timely warnings when new vulnerabilities are reported in installed software and will help you update this software.

The Kerish Deblocker function effectively combats malicious software, blocking your computer even if it is already blocked.

Take complete control

Kerish Doctor helps you maintain control over the most significant actions that take place on your computer.
The program can prevent the appearance of new programs in the startup folder (programs that run when Windows boots), the installation of the new system services, changes to the start-up pages of web browsers, the installation of new extensions to web browsers, and many other things.
You can block these actions with just one click.

During the Holiday season till January 5, 2021, buy any license key and get +1 year FOR FREE

buy.png

try.png

About Kerish Doctor

Is a complete solution for the automatic maintenance of Windows-based computers.

Website | https://www.kerish.org/en/index.php

Support | https://www.kerish.org/en/support.php

Download | https://www.kerish.org/en/download.php

Purchase | https://www.kerish.org/en/order.php

Facebook | https://facebook.com/kerishdoctor

Twitter | https://twitter.com/kerishdoctor

ico.png

I would like to thank the Kerish Team for this special New Year giveaway

| 50 x 3-year Licenses |

Support the Vendor

face.png

twit.png

Rules Of The Giveaway

Post a meaningful reply and not thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, etc.
Why do you want to win a Kerish Doctor license?

Optional but appreciated

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places.

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win.

Giveaway Ends 15 Jan

Good luck

IPS Default theme used to post the giveaway. If the details are hard to read on different themes, please switch to the IPS Default theme.

• Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Lord Killer of HELL said:

Where is the 3-year license?

I have mentioned in the post Giveaway Not Live — Do Not Post

The giveaway is not live yet. When it goes live, you cannot participate in the giveaway.

• khanyash changed the title to Kerish Doctor New Year Giveaway (50 x 3-year Licenses)
dragongate888

Kerish Doctor has been highly recommended to me by family member who has been using it for the last year or two.

Its addition to my daily cyber arsenal(with 3 year license) will be a wonderful and pleasant feeling indeed.

Many thanks to your offer.

I've been using Kerish Doctor for some months now after an Nsane member kindly recommended it to me

and gave me a license (which will expire in 6 months time). At first I installed it doubting that it would be

useful for me and able to cover all the areas that it advertised. But I was wrong, it's a complete storeroom

of tools managing all the important tasks that keep your computer running in tip top condition. The interface

is well designed and gives easy access to the wide variety of settings that you can use to clean, maintain,

optimize, protect and monitor your system. It even updates its components automatically so you don't need

to remember to do it yourself. It's like having a new car and your own private mechanic keeping it in peak

condition. So having a three year license would be the icing on the cake.

Personally been using this programme for a few years on my old pc. It keeps pc in tip top condition. The other competitors are not compared to this one. But i always turn off the registry editor.

new_generation

Long time Kerish user I tried many similar products but nothing like Kerish Doctor! When you install windows you think that all should work as intended without problems but no you are wrong and Kerish proved that with auto problem reports you getting detail information what is wrong and one button can fix it. If for example other program does something to your windows settings Kerish reports and you can easy fix it. Kerish not only fixing errors but doing much more it protects you from hacking and malware it saved me when I tried unknown program and it tried to change my setting without my knowledge. I could name features all day and every year Kerish developers improving releasing something new can't wait 4.85 version that will bring even more useful tools that will help you maintain your windows and hardware healthy.  

Thanks to khanyash for another great giweaway, I have been a long time user of Kerish Doctor and can only say it should belong on every ones pc it do all what I need and is recomended by many people, so when a chance to win a new licence I say count me in this contest.

Like others, I came across this wee gem -Kerish Doctor on a shareware giveaway, IF I do not  acquire a free 3 year license from my fellow brother in Christ in here, I will purchase it.

That is how much I regard and value this-most excellent programme.

Many thanks to you all on NSane.......And a Merry Xmas

Thanks @khanyash for this giveaway. I heard a lot of positive feedbacks about this tool.  Wanted to try this out.  Hopefully, i get lucky....

After trying several "maintenance" utilities, Kerish Doctor has been the most resilient and least troublesome. The new features, especially the Driver Updater, are an intriguing update to the 2020 version. I have consistently found it helpful to fine tune my PC and, on occasion, to fix a problem. To have a 3-year licence would be a most welcome bonus.

I first tested this program, then, because its positive results (it continues to perform its many tasks, both the automatic and the manual ones, very well) and lack of negative effects (it has not buggered up my system, in other words), I purchased a one-year license. So a three-year license would be more than welcome. I firmly recommend this very useful program.

I won 1 year license key in the past from another forums, used it and like it. I mostly use it to monitor key events, optimize Internet connection speed, clean trash data and cache files.
And the special thing is it can boost or Improve performance for my cheap laptop.

I have been using Kerish Doctor for a few years.
I have always managed to get by on one-year licenses so far.
But now, with you Mr khanyash, and through the nsaneforums.com website, 3 years is the best.
Thank you very much for keeping the spirit of sharing alive.
Thank you and thank you again.
https://www.facebook.com/xegul.xegul.7/posts/390074975603163

I use this program, excellent, multifunctional, fast, perfectly optimized for Windows, I recommend it to everyone! Thanks to the developers, thanks for the share. 3 years is cool!

What a great giveaway and what a great program. So many features that are essential in everyday use. Very easy to use and well functioning. The anti malware option is great as well. Hope to win a license. Many thanks.

Why do I want to win a Kerish Doctor License ?

Kerish Doctor 2020 is an entire care solution for computer maintenance that makes use of the most promising tendencies in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor 2020 prevents Windows crashes in actual time and also competently fixes registry errors.

The application regularly plays a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to get rid of accrued digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your laptop in the great manner possible.

Kerish Doctor 2020 protects your PC towards malware and ability vulnerabilities and monitors pc settings that are crucial from the factor of view of security.

The Smart Update gadget right away updates the application's databases, which are continuously being improved via our experts. Thanks to this device, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our answer the most promising in its class.

Kerish Doctor is a useful and complete software solution for automatic maintenance of your Windows computer. The suite includes troubleshooting, cleaning, optimization, and malware protection. Enable the shields for active protection or disable them to use on-demand.

Thanks  for the share  
Kerish Doctor - a complete solution for the care of the health of your computer in real-time, cleaning the digital "trash", to improve productivity, protect against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as a complete Windows system control
Kerish Doctor consists of several components working independently. Enable or disable certain components can be in the main application window. In the classic mode of operation all components are automatically disabled because the application components are designed to work in the background.

Thanks a lot for this giveaway. I have tried Kerish Doctor 2020 on my computer. It is very good solution for care and maintenance. The program is easy to use even for beginners with friendly user interface. It prevents system crashes, fix system errors, clear away digital "trash", and optimize and protect my computer. It optimizes internet connection and enhance the performance of my computer. In addition, it offers protection against malicious and potentially unwanted programs. Other useful features include; prevention of windows failures in real-time and fixation of registry errors

Best in class!!! been using for years and it just keeps on improving it's stable and does everything it says on the tin!!! 

nb. I won this comp last year but failed to claim in time :chair:

love love this program so much!i could not find it because i had forgot the name but i finally found it!very awsome software!really helps me alot! thank you for making a wonderful software!happy new year!😺💖👍

Usually I worked on my computer with programs like Winpatrol and CCleaner, but since Ruiware does not update its program and CCleaner does not support Windows XP Embedded, I started looking for a program that offered me the same characteristics and that even surpassed them. It was then that I stumbled upon a Kerish Doctor giveaway, a program that I have used for almost a year now and which is excellent at providing both Windows XP Embedded or Windows 7 Ultimate, which are the two systems I am using for work  business and games reasons. Kerish Doctor works very well and is the utility that has helped me the most in the small problems I have had with my PC, but as I said before it comes from a giveaway that soon has an expiration date. Therefore accessing this new giveaway of it would make me feel very comfortable since due to quarantine reasons my income does not allow me to buy it. So if I am deemed eligible for this giveaway I would gladly participate because of the above mentioned reasons. Please excuse my English!!!

I've tested a lot of other alternatives before, but for the past two years, this has been the best tool to clean, repair, protect, or enhance computer's performance. I really recommend it to everyone!

And I say this, not to be among the winners of this giveaway, but because Kerish Doctor is truly reliable.

• khanyash changed the title to Kerish Doctor 2021 New Year Giveaway (50 x 3-year Licenses)
  • Karlston locked this topic

Archived