[Expired] Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

Thanks a lot for this exclusive giveaway @khanyash 

KIS is definitely the best all in all security software with proven AV efficiency, heuristics, protection and removal of all both known and unknown malware, 0-day exploits and and severe threats being known to be nr. 1 security software on the market. Although I don't like their firewall, the application control feature is very good and efficient, the safe money feature is great for online shopping and the parental control is great in keeping our kids safe from malware.

Count me in for this giveaway. 

My share is below:

Twitter.com share

Merry Christmas to all!

• Replies 58
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas
  A very good and experienced antivirus that has proven itself over the years
I hope I am one of the winners
Thanks

Thanks again to khanyash for this great GiveAway Kaspersky Internet security, its at top level program nr. one. I like this program security  suite because it have all the protection I need and this suite really prober protect my computer. Count me in for contest in hope to win a license.

Kaspersky Internet Security protects you while browsing, shopping, and banking online. It includes a free VPN service with up to 300 MB of traffic per day. The Safe Money Browser encrypts your online payments and transactions to keep your data safe from prying eyes.

Would be foolish not to participate. Been using Kaspersky's products since the era where the Firewall was a separate app. They never let me down, but at the same time, it's impossible to avoid the comparison with Windows 10's quite capable free product, and Kaspersky doesn't come cheap.

I think my favorite features are the verbose mode when you get prompted to accept various actions apps take on the OS, instead of Kaspersky running fully automated. The app controls and KSN are also great, and Vulnerability Scan can be useful in detecting old stuff that needs updating. It's also quite light on resources.

Good luck to everyone else and thanks for the giveaway.

For me it is the best antivirus, I always recommend it to those who ask me what antivirus to use, I have been using the KTS for several and always use test keys for 30, 60 or 90 days, this is how I have been able to keep the KTS active, hope to get lucky and get a license

Thanks for the Giveaway!
Comment on Kaspersky Internet Security and its features in a few or two-three sentences.
Kaspersky Internet Security is the most popular security software in the market which does a good security protection without slowing down your computer. It includes a VPN, password manager, webcam protection, encrypted browser and parental controls. In addition, it also features an encrypted browser to protect online payments and protect children from online dangers by using Parent Control features. It even can block hackers attacks and alert you of the attempt. The installation process is very simple and setting up rules around the software is very easy. Updates on the software are very frequent and useful. Viruses are blocked from majority of the sites and prevent infusion. 
As a conclusion, It is a very protective and most secured application for the systems. 

https://www.facebook.com/KasperskyHK/?brand_redir=127187187348820 liked and followed.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KasperskyLab subscribed.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3686618251381556

Kaspersky the most reliable AV I've ever used before, especially after watching Kaspersky 2021 review out there recently. I'm interested try the new engine features they are implemented into it. I like the UI very clean and comfortable.

Thanks for the giveaway brother!

Most of my work is run on computers. In a world full of pitfalls, sometimes I accidentally visit potentially risky websites.

Kaspersky Internet Security keeps me safe in cyberspace, blocking and removing malware and spyware.

Has nothing but good things to say abt Kaspersky. It is the best IS i have ever used.

What i like most it doesn't flag wrong executables as trojan/ the like compared to others & have helped me clear a lot of headcahes. Other than that the interface is so clean & ha minimal peformance impact for me been a user of the suite since 2015.

One of the best known and safest antivirus programs, Kaspersky does a great job of protecting its millions of users. The program triumphs in laboratory testing and provides a handful of excellent additional functions. Kaspersky covers the three operating systems most sensitive to malware: Windows, macOS and Android.

Kaspersky Internet Security This is one of the most popular sets of cybersecurity applications on the market. For an intermediate level package, it offers a lot of value. It can be used on Windows, macOS and Android. It has the protection of Kaspersky Anti-Virus and adds several other functions to it: Webcam protection Encrypted browser When we visit online stores or banks, we can choose to use the encrypted browser of Kaspersky, which adds an additional layer of protection. Performance optimization

My heart for Kaspersky 

I love the last three letters of KASPERSKY. SKY is like a room without borders, yes something that shows that this antivirus moves with no upper limit, no lower limit, no left limit, and no right limit. Move freely and provide comprehensive protection in the user's computer.

That's what in my view has made this antivirus different from other antiviruses. Kaspersky has modern digital capabilities to control, supervise, minimize any online threats on the internet and take the necessary actions to protect its users online and provide advice on possible precautions that users should take.

By always being updated all digital threats can be predicted optimally. But maybe for unofficial crack or rebuild software users this will be very annoying. 🙈

Kaspersky Internet Security blocks viruses and keeps your emails secure and lets you shop and bank online without worry.
Detects the vast majority of malicious files. Thanks.

Thank you very much for this giveaway.

My favorite features of Kaspersky Internet Security are: 

• Military-grade encryption of VPN
  • Kaspersky Safe Money technology with a Protected Browser
  • blocking viruses, cryptolockers, attacks etc

Liked on FB and subscribed on YT.

Thanks for this giveaway and thank you  kaspersky, this is my opportunity to win 😅.

Right now I'm using your Kaspersky Free and it didn't fail and always protected my daily browsing.

Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win Kaspersky Internet Security because it is a reliable comprehensive antivirus that will provide high protection against viruses and online threats.
The new version provides a combination of cloud, proactive and anti-virus technologies for system protection.

Liked Kaspersky on facebook

Twitter Share

I need a new Security Software Protection, as my actual one has recently expired, so with this giveaway I will be protected for one whole year. Kaspersky Internet Security  shows impressive results in all Test labs: very good protection against viruses, ransomware, phishing and rest of threats for my system. I would like to participate in this contest to win this giveaway , and would like to express my gratitude to khanyash  and Kaspersky for the opportunity. Good Luck!! 
Wish you a BETTER year!

Thanks a lot for opportunity to win in this superb giveaway, @khanyash:) 

My current KIS subscription is on hold since it expired late last year and using Kaspersky Free. I consider Kaspersky Internet Security the best security solution and I've never encountered any virus infection or malware intrusion into my system. I'd like to win a license to upgrade from Free edition and fully protect my system from online threats and have a safe purchase online. Count me in please!

Kaspersky Internet Security is the best and lightest security software in the market now.
I'd like to win a license to make my pc protected Count me in please!

Thank's to you and sponsor!

• khanyash changed the title to [Expired] Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)
  • Karlston locked this topic
  • Adenman unpinned this topic
  • Karlston unlocked this topic

Archived