[Expired] Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

kas.png

Proven

Transparent

Independent

www.kaspersky.com

kaspersky

The Leader In Cybersecurity

Protect Your Digital Life — Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions

ADVANCED SECURITY SUITE

Kaspersky

Internet Security

What's new

• Reduced time taken to update application databases.
  • Enhanced Firewall settings. Added capability to view available networks, and expanded list of settings for network rules.
  • Added Interface section that displays the application notification settings and the design theme and application icon settings.
  • Added Manage Settings section where you can import, export, or restore application settings.
  • Revised Additional section. It now contains the Hardware and On-Screen Keyboard settings.
  • Revised General section. It now contains more settings such as Performance, Operating mode, and Self-Defense.
  • Enhanced File Anti-Virus component. It now scans files in Microsoft Office formats that are up to 8 MB in size.

ADVANCED SECURITY SUITE

Kaspersky

Internet Security

Highlights

• Blocks viruses, cryptolockers, attacks & more
  • Prevents online trackers collecting your data*
  • Detects spyware hiding on your Android device
  • Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
  • Blocks unauthorized access to your webcam*
  • Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**

* PC and Mac only

** VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day

ADVANCED SECURITY SUITE

Kaspersky

Internet Security

Features

Anti-Hacking Network monitoring & anti-ransomware prevent criminals from hacking your network & hijacking your data.

Anti-Virus Real-time antivirus protects you round the clock from exploits, trojans, screen lockers, malware & phishing attacks.

Safe Money Bank & shop online using Protected Browser, which encrypts your data & prevents it from being intercepted.

Privacy Protection Webcam Protection and Private Browsing stop spies from taking over your webcams or tracking your online activities.

Anti-Spam Keeps you protected from harmful spam and phishing emails by scanning all incoming messages.

Performance Fast and light security that keeps you safe in the background without slowing down your device.

About Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security provides comprehensive protection against various types of information security threats, network & phishing attacks, and spam. Various functions & protection components are available as part of Kaspersky Internet Security to deliver comprehensive protection.

Kaspersky resource recommended for you

Kaspersky Fan Club https://kasperskyclub.com/

Kaspersky Education https://education.kaspersky.com/

Kaspersky Privacy Checker https://privacy.kaspersky.com/

Kaspersky Internet Security

Spoiler

kis.png

| Why choose Kaspersky |

Most Tested. Most Awarded. Kaspersky Protection.

Kaspersky Internet Security provides optimal protection for your computer. Apart from basic security options, the application features protection for your children from online threats and secures your internet connection, web camera stream, online payments. It also allows blocking banner ads, prevents data collection and provides protection using hardware virtualization.

try.png

buy.png

Multiple layers of security – for PC, Mac & Android

Our security doesn’t just defend your devices against the latest viruses & ransomware, it also helps to block hackers & attackers. Plus, you get extra tools – including Anti-Banner, Anti-Spam, Software Updater & PC Cleaner – that help to identify vulnerabilities and block, remove or prevent threats on your PC.

Privacy & identity protection – when you work, surf & socialize

We stop trackers accessing your computers – so they can’t monitor your online activities and collect data about you. You also get alerts if unauthorized apps try to access the webcam or mic on your PC or Mac – or if we detect spyware that could monitor your calls, messages & location on your Android device.

And, if your Android mobile goes missing, we help you to lock, locate & reset it – so you can protect the confidential data stored on your device.

• Private Browsing* – guards against online threats 
  • Webcam & Mic Protection* – blocks spies
  • Anti-Phishing – helps stop scammers 
  • Anti-spyware – helps safeguard your privacy
  • Anti-Theft – helps protect the data stored on your mobiles

*Works on PC & Mac only

Kaspersky Safe Money – helps secure online transactions

Every time you go online shopping & banking – on your PC or Mac – our unique Kaspersky Safe Money technology opens a Protected Browser, to help protect your credit card details, online accounts and financial transactions. Whatever browser you’re using – Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari – your saved passwords, bookmarks and preferences are retained when you launch our Protected Browser.

• Helps protect transactions on PC & Mac 
  • Stops hackers intercepting & reading data 
  • Works with a range of browsers

Secure VPN – boosts online security

Whenever you go online – on your PC, Mac or mobile – our secure VPN service automatically uses an ‘encrypted tunnel’ to help stop hackers reading the data and messages you send and receive*. It even protects you when you’re using public Wi-Fi.

Plus, it helps you to hide your browsing – even from your ISP. So, it’s easier for you to connect to the Internet via a range of different countries** – to help you access a wider range of websites, movies and live sport.

• Military-grade encryption
  • Network safety monitor
  • Protection for 200MB of traffic per device, per day

*You can protect 200MB of data traffic per day, per device – or 300MB per day, per device if you register the service to your My Kaspersky account.

**The service automatically connects you to a server that’s fast and close to the territory you’re in. Protection of unlimited traffic and the option to select the territory of the server you connect to are available for an additional charge.

Powerful, efficient and quick to install

Our security works in the background – continuously scanning for threats – so you get efficient protection that won’t get in your way. And – with our intuitive, new dashboard – it’s quick and easy to access every feature.

The latest version of our Windows security can be installed in just half the time taken by the previous version. Plus, it’s now 15% ‘lighter’ – so there’s less load on your PC.

• Combines performance & efficiency
  • Continuously scans for threats
  • Faster to install on PCs
  • Easier to use

try.png

buy.png

About Kaspersky

Kaspersky is a global cybersecurity company founded in 1997. Kaspersky’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into innovative security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.

Website | https://www.kaspersky.com/

Blog | https://kaspersky.com/blog/

Community | https://community.kaspersky.com/

Support | https://support.kaspersky.com/

Downloads | https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads

Store | https://www.kaspersky.com/renewal-center

Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky

Twitter | https://twitter.com/kl_support

Linkedin | https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaspersky

Youtube | https://www.youtube.com/kaspersky

kas.gif

I would like to thank the Kaspersky Team for this special New Year giveaway

Kaspersky Internet Security

| 10 x Annual Licenses / 02 x Devices Each |

(international keys, NFR type (not for re-sale, otherwise they will be blocked)

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a nsane member with at least 10 reputation points

Comment on Kaspersky Internet Security and its features in a few or two-three sentences

Like/Follow/Subscribe Kaspersky on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 15 Jan

Good luck

IPS Default theme used to post the giveaway. If the details are hard to read on different themes, please switch to the IPS Default theme.

• khanyash changed the title to Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 58
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all many thanks for the opportunity. Kaspersky is one of the top rated protections out there. Is also very light is system resources and fast in scanning. The interface is simple and very easy to use. The firewall integrates perfectly in all the browsers and works very good. Hope to win a license. Many thanks.

Kaspersky Internet Security blocks viruses and keeps your emails secure and lets you shop and bank online without worry.
Detects the vast majority of malicious files. Thanks.

Kaspersky Internet Security is a comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus for universal protection against all Internet threats. Includes program control, secure payments and new features: data collection protection and control of changes in the operating system.

This is one the most popular security suites on the market. For a mid-level suite, it offers a great deal of value.

Because the antivirus doesn’t do much more apart from checking for threats, the program takes up little to no memory. This is the case whether it’s in passive protection or scanning. Proven by its test scores and real-world test results, the minimal impact on resources makes it a reliable choice for those who have older or less capable PCs.

Kaspersky’s Total Security offers file protection that allows users to secure their photos and sensitive documents. The high-level encryption helps address many privacKaspersky Internet Security extends Anti-Virus with a firewall, a secure browser to keep your online transactions safe, and protection from webcam hijacking.y and security concerns on both personal and business computers.

Kaspersky is an industry leader in independent lab tests.

Currently using free version of kapersky cloud.

I hope I also win a license.

Thanks for the opportunity to participate, it would be a great giveaway of what is undoubtedly the best antivirus suite there is....

Light, intuitive and effective....

Kaspersky Internet Security comes with Installation Assistant that can automatically clear check boxes for installation of additional software and warn about any attempts to install additional programs.

It can also hide installation steps that may contain advertisements and offers to install additional programs.

Kaspersky Internet Security comes with System Watcher that protects from ransomware and other cryptolockers and rolls back changes in the system caused by the activity of malicious programs.

Kaspersky Internet Security comes with Anti-Spam which filters unwanted emails (spam) and adds Label [!! SPAM]/[?? Probable Spam] to subject of messages classified as spam/probable spam.

Best AV (imo) for sure. I've been using Kaspersky for more than a decade, since the AVP days on Windows 2000 and earlier. It definitely top notch in terms of detection accuracy and efficiency. 

Eugene Kaspersky is the main guy behind its powerful AV engine, which pioneered in AV theory in many fronts. I trust his expertise over the marketing gimmicks of many other AV vendors.

In recently years Kaspersky keeps involving with heuristic / sandbox ability and other additional features, yet it's still very light and has minimal impact on system performance. 

I've been using Kaspersky free for a while now but would prefer the full Internet Security.  

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see license type. Okay, it's annual but how many devices it would cover?

Kaspersky have been on top trio in most av-tests for years. She was the winner of the latest Enhanced Real-World Test 2020 by AV-Comparatives. :clap:

I'm not sure if Kaspersky can beat Bitdefender but I'm willing to test and use it if I win a license.  

It's installed on my work computer and it does a perfect job. Not a resource hog, no annoyances, does what an antivirus is supposed to do. I would love to install it in on my home PC.

Thanks again for your generosity and for the new giveaway. KAV is one of the best tool in AV role. Kaspersky Anti-Virus gets excellent scores in all the tests from all the AV labs.

Kaspersky detected 15/15 ransomware files, with 0/2 false positives. This result is on par with the best of the industry. There is currently a windows defender on my pc so I would be very happy with KAV.

@khanyash dear boss. thanks for this amazing giveaways. KIS offers nearly every features you want in a av sw. the best thing for me its minimum ram use.  i appreciate your efforts for our beloved nsaneforums . all the hug 

Kaspersky Internet Security is complex antivirus, web protection, personal firewall. and has  additional security tools as well as data encryption and password manager, provide an additional level of protection for my computer

Long time customer here. And by long I mean almost 15 years. I recently switched to KIS (was using KAV until then) and I plan to stay there 😎

Still have 1½ year before my current license expires, but I can always add this and extend it...

Kaspersky Internet Security is a fantastic security software with the best anti malware engine. Many reviewers praise this product for its capabilities.

Thanks for this great giveaway @khanyash & Kaspersky Team.

Please count me in.

Thanks a lot for this giveaway. I am using Kaspersky Internet Security for many years now. I tried many security software and I found this as the best and optimum software. It offers good protection against viruses, threats and ransomware, it helps me to do safe online transaction, it offers protection against phishing websites and also offers encrypted tunnel through the built-in VPN which is important to protect data in case of public network use. In addition, it is easy to use with quick installation

great giveaway, I am using the free version of kaspersky for more than 3 years and I am very satisfied with it just want to say thanks for the giveaway.

kaspersky is the best antivirus, high detection rate and does not slow down the pc.
It has bank protection and application control, without a doubt the best.

thanks for the giveaway.

Share Facebook

KIS is one of the best security soft I have ever used. The protection is dam good even without tweaking. And for pro users there is so much options for tweaking that it can be turned into a fortress. Even with so much capabilities its still low on resources, there's nothing else like that.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Loaded with features like antivirus, anti-spam, anti-ransomware, anti-phishing, firewall, browser integration, safe monetary transaction facilitation and private browsing, Kaspersky has unparalleled performance with great speed and reliability. I have found out at times that Kaspersky far outweighs other available solutions by spectacular margins. What I have explicitly noted and liked most is that it has repaired and restored infected files for me many a times when other competitor programs could not do the same.

Kaspersky brand has been my first choice in the security section since a long time ago. After trying many solutions, I have finally stayed with this brand. Currently, I am on a free subscription of Kaspersky Security Cloud. Even the free version suffices for the minimal purpose. But I hope to win a full version.

Kaspersky Internet security is the most advanced online protection suite available on Microsoft windows and Mac OS. It offers all usual antivirus and firewall features but what makes

it stand out is the constant top position in Anti malware ratings , ease of use , low use of system resources , Firewall and VPN and finally daily definition updates. Its full set of online

protection tools include anti ransomware, anti spam and anti adware. to sum up , it's simply a tool almost everyone needs!

Thank u for this. I'm got Kaspersky in my mobile. Even in my office all the desktop/ laptop is protected by Kaspersky.

It's is the no1 AV in terms of protection, anti theft, firewall..

The best of the best, the high detection of viruses, keyloggers, adware, Trojans and now with the function of blocking ads, which does not have to install additional programs.-

Thanks for the giveaway.-

KIS is Very low on resource, never notice it work in background on my systems and all are old system

KIS user for 10 years or more very little to none false positive

KIS Software Updater is a plus for me, notify and even can set to install the update automatically, save lot's of time and effort to have an up to date PC

KIS and other Kaspersky product always won or got very good score and acclaimed, in lots of review and test that I have been read periodically 

Like it cheaper with free VPN and Password Manager

Please add me to giveaway

• khanyash changed the title to [Expired] Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)
  • Karlston locked this topic
  • Adenman unpinned this topic
  • Karlston unlocked this topic

Archived