[Expired] Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

• khanyash changed the title to Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khanyash

• manmohan0339

• Modo

• dow_destiny

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proven Transparent Independent     www.kaspersky.com     kaspersky The Leader In Cybersecurity     Protect Your Digital Life — Kaspersky Cyb

Thank you for your participation   Congratulations to the winners   PM me your real email address within 3 days    

Giveaway Live Now

First of all many thanks for the opportunity. Kaspersky is one of the top rated protections out there. Is also very light is system resources and fast in scanning. The interface is simple and very easy to use. The firewall integrates perfectly in all the browsers and works very good. Hope to win a license. Many thanks.

Kaspersky Internet Security is a comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus for universal protection against all Internet threats. Includes program control, secure payments and new features: data collection protection and control of changes in the operating system.

This is one the most popular security suites on the market. For a mid-level suite, it offers a great deal of value.

Because the antivirus doesn’t do much more apart from checking for threats, the program takes up little to no memory. This is the case whether it’s in passive protection or scanning. Proven by its test scores and real-world test results, the minimal impact on resources makes it a reliable choice for those who have older or less capable PCs.

Kaspersky’s Total Security offers file protection that allows users to secure their photos and sensitive documents. The high-level encryption helps address many privacKaspersky Internet Security extends Anti-Virus with a firewall, a secure browser to keep your online transactions safe, and protection from webcam hijacking.y and security concerns on both personal and business computers.

Kaspersky is an industry leader in independent lab tests.

Currently using free version of kapersky cloud.

I hope I also win a license.

Edited by dishwara
correction

Kaspersky Internet Security comes with Installation Assistant that can automatically clear check boxes for installation of additional software and warn about any attempts to install additional programs.

It can also hide installation steps that may contain advertisements and offers to install additional programs.

Kaspersky Internet Security comes with System Watcher that protects from ransomware and other cryptolockers and rolls back changes in the system caused by the activity of malicious programs.

Kaspersky Internet Security comes with Anti-Spam which filters unwanted emails (spam) and adds Label [!! SPAM]/[?? Probable Spam] to subject of messages classified as spam/probable spam.

Best AV (imo) for sure. I've been using Kaspersky for more than a decade, since the AVP days on Windows 2000 and earlier. It definitely top notch in terms of detection accuracy and efficiency. 

Eugene Kaspersky is the main guy behind its powerful AV engine, which pioneered in AV theory in many fronts. I trust his expertise over the marketing gimmicks of many other AV vendors.

In recently years Kaspersky keeps involving with heuristic / sandbox ability and other additional features, yet it's still very light and has minimal impact on system performance. 

I've been using Kaspersky free for a while now but would prefer the full Internet Security.  

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see license type. Okay, it's annual but how many devices it would cover?

Kaspersky have been on top trio in most av-tests for years. She was the winner of the latest Enhanced Real-World Test 2020 by AV-Comparatives. :clap:

I'm not sure if Kaspersky can beat Bitdefender but I'm willing to test and use it if I win a license.  

It's installed on my work computer and it does a perfect job. Not a resource hog, no annoyances, does what an antivirus is supposed to do. I would love to install it in on my home PC.

Thanks again for your generosity and for the new giveaway. KAV is one of the best tool in AV role. Kaspersky Anti-Virus gets excellent scores in all the tests from all the AV labs.

Kaspersky detected 15/15 ransomware files, with 0/2 false positives. This result is on par with the best of the industry. There is currently a windows defender on my pc so I would be very happy with KAV.

@khanyash dear boss. thanks for this amazing giveaways. KIS offers nearly every features you want in a av sw. the best thing for me its minimum ram use.  i appreciate your efforts for our beloved nsaneforums . all the hug 

Kaspersky Internet Security is complex antivirus, web protection, personal firewall. and has  additional security tools as well as data encryption and password manager, provide an additional level of protection for my computer

Long time customer here. And by long I mean almost 15 years. I recently switched to KIS (was using KAV until then) and I plan to stay there 😎

Still have 1½ year before my current license expires, but I can always add this and extend it...

Thanks a lot for this giveaway. I am using Kaspersky Internet Security for many years now. I tried many security software and I found this as the best and optimum software. It offers good protection against viruses, threats and ransomware, it helps me to do safe online transaction, it offers protection against phishing websites and also offers encrypted tunnel through the built-in VPN which is important to protect data in case of public network use. In addition, it is easy to use with quick installation

KIS is one of the best security soft I have ever used. The protection is dam good even without tweaking. And for pro users there is so much options for tweaking that it can be turned into a fortress. Even with so much capabilities its still low on resources, there's nothing else like that.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Loaded with features like antivirus, anti-spam, anti-ransomware, anti-phishing, firewall, browser integration, safe monetary transaction facilitation and private browsing, Kaspersky has unparalleled performance with great speed and reliability. I have found out at times that Kaspersky far outweighs other available solutions by spectacular margins. What I have explicitly noted and liked most is that it has repaired and restored infected files for me many a times when other competitor programs could not do the same.

Kaspersky brand has been my first choice in the security section since a long time ago. After trying many solutions, I have finally stayed with this brand. Currently, I am on a free subscription of Kaspersky Security Cloud. Even the free version suffices for the minimal purpose. But I hope to win a full version.

Edited by rushdie

Kaspersky Internet security is the most advanced online protection suite available on Microsoft windows and Mac OS. It offers all usual antivirus and firewall features but what makes

it stand out is the constant top position in Anti malware ratings , ease of use , low use of system resources , Firewall and VPN and finally daily definition updates. Its full set of online

protection tools include anti ransomware, anti spam and anti adware. to sum up , it's simply a tool almost everyone needs!

Edited by hfaz63

Thank u for this. I'm got Kaspersky in my mobile. Even in my office all the desktop/ laptop is protected by Kaspersky.

It's is the no1 AV in terms of protection, anti theft, firewall..

The best of the best, the high detection of viruses, keyloggers, adware, Trojans and now with the function of blocking ads, which does not have to install additional programs.-

Thanks for the giveaway.-

KIS is Very low on resource, never notice it work in background on my systems and all are old system

KIS user for 10 years or more very little to none false positive

KIS Software Updater is a plus for me, notify and even can set to install the update automatically, save lot's of time and effort to have an up to date PC

KIS and other Kaspersky product always won or got very good score and acclaimed, in lots of review and test that I have been read periodically 

Like it cheaper with free VPN and Password Manager

Please add me to giveaway

Edited by Blackbird52
  • khanyash changed the title to [Expired] Kaspersky Internet Security New Year Giveaway (10 x Annual Licenses)
  • Karlston locked this topic
  • Karlston unpinned this topic
  • Karlston unlocked this topic