[Expired] ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

• khanyash changed the title to ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 Annual Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khanyash

• Mach1

• emgrs

• Adenman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

www.expressvpn.com       ExpressVPN The VPN that just works     Introducing   Lightway : A modern VPN protocol by ExpressVPN   Delivering a

hamed131368, not included for double entries   Thank you for your participation   Congratulations to the winners   PM me your real email address within 3 days  

Not good enough as per the rules please edit your post to qualify.    @Petrovic @kantry123  @Zarko @fuzuli  @cinome @waledakmal  @POP3F3   Sorry the same for all above none of you

Many thanks for the giveaway. I used expressvpn for some months and i can admit that is very easy to use with very good speed and many many different countries to choose from. Also having the same account for all your devices is really handy. Unlocking streaming TV is easy and also torrent download is fast. Hope to win a license because my financial situation is not good for buying it. Many thanks.

Edited by emgrs

For me this is the best VPN. It has a lot of servers (countries) to choose, very fast speeds and very simple to use. The only downside for me is that is a little expensive for my pocket... So i will try my luck on this giveaway. Thank You

The world’s best VPN. ExpressVPN service includes all the aforementioned functionality. To top it off, it is also the most perfect VPN solution for secure torrenting and accessing streaming channels worldwide.

Thank you for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a license

Edited by setanmuda

Please consider me for the giveaway. I have been ExpressVPN customer for more than 2 years without any complaints. 
But do not activated the subscription due to personal economic issues.

will like to activate it again. Thanks.

I used ExpressVPN many times and i think is the most stable fast and secure.

They have lot of servers and the speed is fast without limits.

Compared with the other comercial VPN for years for me is the Top.

What else ? ExpressVPN have it all.

Good luck to everyone.

Edited by antarctic

I found expressvpn servers are quite fast and stable. I didn't faced any interruptions while downloading and browsing for long hours in my previous experience with expressvpn. Thanks for the event.

Thanks for one more great Giveaway. I have been using ExpressVPN in the pass and its really a VPN that gives what promised, I,m interested to try it again now when a chance is here to win a license, so count me in this contest.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. ExpressVPN is the best VPN software after trying many other solutions. It can bypass VPN block in many countries. It is fast with many servers around the world. Connection to the server is quick and let users enjoy anonymous surfing the internet with good security and privacy. I am using it since long time and never have any problem with use. My license is expired and I hope to win a license.

Edited by tarekma7

I tried ExpressVPN for one month and was very happy with it, would love to have a license !

It is also very easy to install and use !

Hope to get a license soon !

Thanks

+ZtEpH2000

Edited by zteph2000

I'm using NordVPN right now, I want to try this VPN, why? because I like these features: No activity or connection logs, Defeat ISP throttling, Unlimited bandwidth.

NordVPN have a lot of servers but they keep logs and speed is not max in my location.

Please count me in.

Thanks.

Edited by Mr. H3lL
Add more details

Thanks for the giveaway.

I did have a subscription for Express VPN for a time but discontinued because it is very expensive !

Also tried many other forums for a giveaway but never succeeded !

But the time I had it never had a disconnection, very reliable and fast.

Truly one of the best VPNs out there.

I just started using expressvpn its really really good and i went for it because awesome youtuber recommended it. So far its awesome and i would very much like key mines about to expire. Thanks for givaway

I heard a lot about this VPN but personally I never used it, so this would be the best opportunity to get acquainted with it and if everything is good under the hood I will happily review it on several blogs and forums. I am an expat living in a strictly censored country, friends and co-workers will hear about ExpressVPN the second I get a fair chance to take it for a spin around the block.

Please count me in for the giveaway license, thanks!

Best happy holidays wishes to everyone

I have used the Trial and it was having fastest speeds of all the VPN services I used. Having fastest speeds when in Trial.... I cant wait to find out how it works on actual annual account. Count me in for giveaway.

Haven’t used this one, do they have GUI client for Arch-based distros?

Edit:

Most VPN services only care for popular Linux distributions like Ubuntu and simply ignore the rest.

And to answer my own question, I watched the video guide and sadly you can only connect via CLI. Not a deal-breaker but still... 😐

It would definitely make the user’s life easier, especially when switching servers.

Edited by Gordian Knot
Giveaway Rules

Expressvpn is the best VPN out there, I use them for all my devices to watch Hulu, Netflix,

HBO, and more tv shows that I won't usually be able to watch in Canada.

They are the most secure VPN services that I know of.

Edited by BioHazard

I started using the service a few months ago and really amazed by the performance, unblocks all major Netflix libraries and BBC iPlayer wherever you are.
I tried many services but nothing works as efficiently as ExpressVPN. It's more expensive than most, but you can see why: this is a polished, powerful and professional service.

Edited by europe

I have not used ExpressVPN before but would love to have the best in class VPN service provider.

Thanks for allowing to have this opportunity

Thanks and Regards

Kantry123

• khanyash changed the title to ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)
  • Mach1 locked this topic
  • Mach1 unlocked this topic
  • Mach1 unpinned and locked this topic