DigiDNA iMazing 2.13.1

flash13

DigiDNA iMazing 2.13.1

Disk.png

Get a trusted software to transfer and save your music, messages, files and data. Safely back up any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Powerful and user-friendly, iMazing is simply the best iOS device manager for Mac and PC. Go beyond iTunes. Get iMazing.

Features:

Transfer your data to your new iPhone
Quickly transfer your data to a new iPhone. Without iCloud or iTunes, you can copy everything or select the right content to transfer.

Simpler music transfers
Freely copy your music back and forth between your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and your computer. No more iTunes syncs.

Easy access to your photos
Export your pictures and videos, without iCloud or iTunes. Save your favourite moments on your Mac or PC.

Smarter backups
Store your iPhone and iPad data thanks to a unique technology. With iMazing, you safely back up your device, even wirelessly.

Keep precious messages
Save, export and print your iPhone messages. Text messages, MMS, iMessages and attachments are safe with iMazing.

Transfer your files and documents
Move files and folders between your iPhone or iPad and your computer.

Manage your contacts
Directly copy all your contacts between your iPhone and your Mac or PC.

Exclusive app backup solution
Back up and restore app data, such as game progress, documents and settings.

Your other important data
Access your iPhone voicemail, call history, voice memos and notes.

Fixes and improvements in 2.13.1

• Backup: Fixed inactive View button when the device is selected in the backups list after having switched to backup browsing mode.
  • Localization: Fixed ambiguous Korean translation which could wrongly suggest that the license code is invalid.
  • Photos: Minor stability improvements.

Homepage https://imazing.com/

Changelog https://downloads.imazing.com/windows/iMazing/2.13.1/release-notes.html

Download https://downloads.imazing.com/windows/iMazing/iMazing2forWindows.exe

MedZ   ( not tested )

Spoiler

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/12511618/DigiDNA_iMazing_2.13.1.rar.html

Medicine works fine on 2.12.3, not on any version past this. You need to completely remove Imazing (using Revo Uninstaller or similar), reinstall 2.12.3 or earlier and DO NOT UPDATE. We're all waiting for an effective patch for the latest version but the older ones still work fine if you do not update them.

Edited by general714
4 hours ago, general714 said:

Medicine works fine on 2.12.3, not on any version past this. You need to completely remove Imazing (using Revo Uninstaller or similar), reinstall 2.12.3 or earlier and DO NOT UPDATE. We're all waiting for an effective patch for the latest version but the older ones still work fine if you do not update them.

2.12.7 working fine here as well (win 10 pro 64 v2004)

On 11/13/2020 at 3:09 PM, Testina said:

2.12.7 working fine here as well (win 10 pro 64 v2004)

Hi - try to transfer a few files, does a screen come up warning you of the transfer limit and that it's in trial mode? That's what happens when I try, please check and let us know - thanks.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:15 AM, general714 said:

Do you by any chance have the version that still works with med? , i cant find it anywhere.

Thank you

6 hours ago, Helio2k said:

Do you by any chance have the version that still works with med? , i cant find it anywhere.

Thank you

@derekjohnson above just posted it. Good luck - I've been using 2.12.3 and works fine but of course still looking for a patch for the latest versions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/23/2020 at 10:22 AM, ziope said:

@derekjohnson hi,

i tried to download from zyppshare but show me "403 Forbidden"...

any suggestion?

thk

Hi - you'll need to use a VPN to access Zippyshare from certain countries such as the UK. I use the free SetUpVPN as a browser extension, works well for this sort of thing, just change country and download.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...