PowerArchiver 2021 20.00.58

Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4

• Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4 changed the title to PowerArchiver 2021 20.00.58
18 hours ago, Bl4ckCyb3rEnigm4 said:

PowerArchiver is a professional 64-bit/32-bit compression utility, w/support for over 60 formats and an exclusive Advanced Codec Pack - .PA format with strongest/fastest compression. PowerArchiver 64-bit version is optimized for maximum speed and performance, and will fully utilize your memory and CPU, by using all available cores. New .PA format has two modes - Optimized Strong and Optimized Fast. It offers best compression on the market due to specialized compressors for pdf/docx/jpeg/mp3/exe/text/image/sound formats. Overall .pa format is the strongest/fastest format on the market today! Over 15 various codecs and filters work together to lower the size of your files. Exclusive PDF/DOCX/ZIP re-compression - up to 85% lower size. Special data de-duplication filter will significantly compress similar files.

PA is really simple to use, it automatically selects best mode for each file. Machine learning is used to optimize codecs for best speed/compression ratio. Multicore, unlimited size ZIP/ZIPX format support, superior when compared to other archivers. Fully compatible with WinZip and SecureZip. Support for PA, ZIP, RAR, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, PGP, TAR, XZ, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF), ZPAQ, WIM, BH, LHA (LZH), XXE, UUE, yENC, MIME (Base 64), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, over 60 total. PowerArchiver 256-bit AES encryption is FIPS 140-2 validated for government use. Password Policies allow setup of a minimum password policy/rule. File Wiping wipes your temporary files by using DoD 5220.22-M suggested methods. Password Profiles let you easily use complicated passwords. PowerArchiver has advanced GUI with beautiful skins, ability to chose many options. It fully supports 4K displays and large DPI. Touchscreen support. Other features include Encryption with OpenPGP, Backup, Burner, Secure FTP, Convert, Repair, Batch ZIP/Extract, SFX Tool, Compression Profiles, Tabbed Preview.

Screenshot:

image.png

Links:

Homepage

Download

PowerArchiver 2021.20.00.58 Patch-Under SEH Team (UST) by vk1989^UST + Setup

Size: 37.7 MB

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/12502067/PowerArchiver.2021.20.00.58.Final.Setup_Patch-UST.zip.html

Any other medicine?

"PowerArchiver.2021.20.00.58.Final.Patch-UST.exe" contains virus: Trojan.TR/Dropper.Gen, according to FSecure 😞

• 2 weeks later...

I have fixed all modules of it....in "Toolbox" edition

but

I couldnt fix the context problem yet

so, anybody can help to work on it together?......PM me.

• Like 2

@Ehsan 

Image 1

Image 2

Thank you for your earnest effort to crack the toolbox version, which has been missing since 2016.

If you refer to the links to the images above, you’ll find in the first image it shows app registered as Toolbox version but in fact it is the professional version because in the Toolbox there is a feature called Burner (not Burn) which is missing. Moreover, the registration fails when you press the Archive option on the left corner at the bottom. Second of all in image 2 it shows the registered app as a Standard version. I just wanted to confirm if I’m the only one who is having these issues? This was just an analogy as an end user & nothing else. Thanks once again & keep up the good work.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Ehsan said:

now, we are talking about:

PowerArchiver v20.00.58 X64 Toolbox edition

setup:

https://powerarchiver.cachefly.net
sharecode: /2021/powarc200058.exe

or just in case:

https://workupload.com
sharecode: /file/QbdNbwKRRgP

fix:

https://workupload.com
sharecode: /file/X7akwJXKjfq
pass: TSRH

PLEASE change packer app ! because themida files deleted by antivirus

4 hours ago, paresh said:

@Ehsan 

Image 1

Image 2

Thank you for your earnest effort to crack the toolbox version, which has been missing since 2016.

If you refer to the links to the images above, you’ll find in the first image it shows app registered as Toolbox version but in fact it is the professional version because in the Toolbox there is a feature called Burner (not Burn) which is missing. Moreover, the registration fails when you press the Archive option on the left corner at the bottom. Second of all in image 2 it shows the registered app as a Standard version. I just wanted to confirm if I’m the only one who is having these issues? This was just an analogy as an end user & nothing else. Thanks once again & keep up the good work.

I will check out burner

and

I dont care what is written in [About]

I do unlock the feature

@alnaloty

Add to exclusion

or use anothet Antivirus

The fix got updated_v2:

- a NAG was left behind now got fixed (Thx @paresh)

- [About] got fixed, now you can register the software under any name in offline registration section (it is ONLY cosmetic)

No need to remind:

if you really need the software, and got the money, buy its license.

https://www75.zippyshare.com
sharecode: /v/gV09JuGJ/file.html

pass: TSRH

Edited by Ehsan
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Retwister89 said:

PowerArchiver.2021.TOOLBOX.v20.00.62.CRACKFIX.v2.Only-SKG1010

Site https://www.upload.ee/

ShareCode : /files/12761888/PowerArchiver.2021.TOOLBOX.v20.00.62.CRACKFIX.v2.Only-SKG1010.rar.html

cannot download from above link

11 hours ago, Retwister89 said:

PowerArchiver.2021.TOOLBOX.v20.00.62.CRACKFIX.v2.Only-SKG1010

Site https://www.upload.ee/

ShareCode : /files/12761888/PowerArchiver.2021.TOOLBOX.v20.00.62.CRACKFIX.v2.Only-SKG1010.rar.html

Need password to unzip.  

What is the password?

Link Is Working Fine , Please Double check the link you merged 

Password is SKG1010

Screenshot (21).png

3 minutes ago, Kyocera said:

Need password to unzip.  

What is the password?

SKG1010

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/14/2021 at 3:42 PM, Retwister89 said:

Link Is Working Fine , Please Double check the link you merged 

Password is SKG1010

Screenshot (21).png

SKG1010

Installed and tested.  This one really works flawlessly.

Thanks very much for sharing, bro!

• Like 1