[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] Wise Care 365 Pro (Annual Licenses)

khanyash

• Mach1 locked this topic
  • Mach1 pinned and unlocked this topic

Wise Care 365 is the super fast multi-faceted tool to clean up and speed up your tired computer

and keep it working like new.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why would I like to win an annual license for Wise Care 365 Pro?

I have been using free limited versions of Wise Care 365 Pro for years to clean junk files, clean my registry, and lower my ram.
... I believe in this software. It has proven itself to be powerful and reliable in helping to keep my computer's system running fast & clean.

wise-Care-365-Pro.gif

I have followed and liked WiseCare Pro on Facebook and Twitter under names "divinenews" & "Elijah Gale."

*Many thanks to our hard-working and ever generous forum Senior member, khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us.
Edited by divinenews
spelling correciton

First of all many thanks for this opportunity to win a license of wise care. A really good solid  software with great capabilities and very useful tweaks. I have the free version and hope to win the pro. 

Thanks khanyash for this great giveaway.
I'm using Wise Care Pro for some years.in my opinion Wise Care Pro is one of the best Program in system Optimizing and cleaning with many options.I'll use only this program for cleaning and optimizing my system.I hope to win a lifetime license. 
I Liked/Followed WiseCleaner on social media(Facebook and twitter).

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1318458458491619&id=100009824319755

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/status/1315207237724516355

Edited by hamilton

Thanks a lot @khanyash and Wise Cleaner for the opportunity to win 1-year license for Wise Care 365 Pro!

I've been using version limited Wise Care Pro 365 and my system has been trouble free because of its safe system optimization and junk clean up. I'd like to win a license to upgrade to newer version and try new and improved features. Count me in please! :)