Spotify Music v8.4.43.632 Stable Final [Mod] [Recommended]

E1uSiv3

Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

11.png

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

★★★ MOD Unlocked ★★★
Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This is first OLD version when bans started happening, works with old accounts and new accounts + added all the new patches to it. This is the most stable version of Spotify with no FC and everything is working.

A comment from mrdude about this version:

Spoiler

If you want my opinion - this version is the best patched version that's currently available anywhere, better than the new versions and has all the same features + car voice searching etc..... All these new versions are not for the benefit of Spotify users - they are for the benefit of Spotify Shareholders - sure there's a few graphical changes, but feature wise they are not as good.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&hl=en

Download Instructions: [credits: mrdude & Balatan]

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11803025/Spotify__v8.4.43.632__Mod___Recommended__.apk.html

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E1uSiv3

• Dodel

• Niagara73

• wolfie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Requirements: 4.0.3+ Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.     Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the

That is handled server-side, so it can't be patched. The only way is to subscribe.   I wanted to download like you so I changed to Deezer (you might also like freezer which use's Deezer's AP

I will re-upload tomorrow. 

Most recent version of this mod is v8.5.59.1137 [Final] [Mod], there are still shuffle issues [Same Modders] Posted  26th May.

19 minutes ago, Dodel said:

Most recent version of this mod is v8.5.59.1137 [Final] [Mod], there are still shuffle issues [Same Modders] Posted  26th May.

There are issues in recent version, But this version is the recommended version as it has no issues despite being an old version. The issues in recent versions are not because of the modder but Spotify itself. Actually Spotify is ripping off a lot of useful features of late, so latest version is not always the best version.

A comment about this recommended version by the modder:

If you want my opinion - this version is the best patched version that's currently available anywhere, better than the new versions and has all the same features + car voice searching etc..... All these new versions are not for the benefit of Spotify users - they are for the benefit of Spotify Shareholders - sure there's a few graphical changes, but feature wise they are not as good.

Edited by AlienGuy

Currently I am using v8.5.58.954, no shuffle issues, full audio quality, my own account, I've grabbed the above to add to my collection anyhow.

Edited by Dodel

Sorry for the dumb question, but I can't figure out how to move ahead/back in a song. Not skip a track, but let's say jump to the middle or wherever. Tapping the progress bar doesn't do it, but should it? One thing I didn't try: long-pressing the skip track button, Perhaps that does it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 7:37 AM, E1uSiv3 said:

Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

11.png

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

WHAT'S NEW

We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

★★★ MOD Unlocked ★★★
Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

Note: Some server-side features require paid subscription.

This is first OLD version when bans started happening, works with old accounts and new accounts + added all the new patches to it. This is the most stable version of Spotify with no FC and everything is working.

A comment from mrdude about this version:

Hide contents

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music&hl=en

Download Instructions: [credits: mrdude & Balatan]

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/11803025/Spotify__v8.4.43.632__Mod___Recommended__.apk.html

After trying many versions, I still have Audio ads cutting my experience.

Could you re upload your Version, as it is not available - Link expired or removed. -

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Niagara73 said:

After trying many versions, I still have Audio ads cutting my experience.

Could you re upload your Version, as it is not available - Link expired or removed. -

Thanks.

I will re-upload tomorrow. 

This version (Wolfie), on my phone redmi note pro.

At this time, no more issues with ads (Visuals, video or others). Seems to be a good one.

Thanks for upload. 😄

@Niagara73 - actually, as far as I know, v8.4.43.632 Stable is the only completely good mod - all later ones seem to have some problem....

I have been using that version for a very long time without any issues. 😁

4 hours ago, Ha91 said:

Any version which can allow me to download songs too?

That is handled server-side, so it can't be patched. The only way is to subscribe.

I wanted to download like you so I changed to Deezer (you might also like freezer which use's Deezer's API) 

Latest Deezer:

Edited by I4rg£8all8ag
  • Like 2