Jump to content

Intuit TurboTax All Editions 2019 v2019.41.12.202 US Versions Only


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Rinlag

    58

  • Tax Man

    46

  • Lacius

    37

  • uffbros

    31

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Intuit TurboTax All Editions 2019 v2019.41.8.190 US Versions Only Languages: English  Editions: Deluxe, Home & Business, Premier, Business   TurboTax Premier software mak

R24 TT update for PERSONAL TT editions (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe, etc.) has been released today 04/01.  R24 BREAKS the latest R23.1 dll fix.  The R24 updater updates federal forms and inst

I was browsing a torrent site and looking at the comments when I read about a method to self-crack Turbotax 2019. Has anyone used this method?   Here's some instructions I came up with so yo

I setup Home & Business also and all appears fine! :) Also imported 2018 stuff and also good there. Attempted to download a state but app said it wasn't available until January 3rd, so it appears to be working too, just the forms aren't available yet. Appreciate this much!

Link to post
Share on other sites

After installing setup and update then applying med. Rebooted and got this:

 

screenshot_169.png.2d1a68915300d659ae0beda960ce7851.png

 

Edit: Put med in wrong folder. When corrected works fine. Thanks much.

Edited by RobrPatty
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mymiabear said:

Does anyone know if one will be able to eFile for State & Federal using this??

I re-set the system clock to 04/15/2020.  Launched TT H&B.  I went through the steps to eFile.  The only error I got was I wouldn't be able to eFile because some of the necessary forms are not yet available.  My suspicion is that eFiling should not be an issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rinlag said:

I re-set the system clock to 04/15/2020.  Launched TT H&B.  I went through the steps to eFile.  The only error I got was I wouldn't be able to eFile because some of the necessary forms are not yet available.  My suspicion is that eFiling should not be an issue.

 

I did some similar experiments yesterday but hadn't yet reported back. I don't see anything being an issue other than program updates, which can be disabled. Even the trick for an infinite number of free states still works.

Edited by Lacius
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, appzter said:

The Sharecode link for the Manual Update page does not appear to work!   

 

Here is the manual update webpage link that works.  This link is for all U.S. version EXCEPT manual updates for the TurboTax Business product.

 

Site: https://ttlc.intuit.com
Sharecode: /community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe-premier-home-business/01/26041

 

The manual update webpage for ONLY the TurboTax Business product:

 

Site: https://ttlc.intuit.com
Sharecode: /community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-business-software/00/25794

Edited by Rinlag
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rinlag said:

Here is the manual update webpage link that works.  This link is for all U.S. version EXCEPT manual updates for the TurboTax Business product.

If you can update online before applying the medicine and then run the program with the medicine applied, my question:

 

Why need a  manual update web page?

Any benefit doing it this way?

 

Please let me know. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, vitorio said:

If you can update online before applying the medicine and then run the program with the medicine applied, my question:

 

Why need a  manual update web page?

Any benefit doing it this way?

 

Please let me know. Thanks.

 

Because if you do an online update TurboTax requests your activation code and unless a valid code is entered it won't update!

 

 

Edited by appzter
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lacius said:

 

I did some similar experiments yesterday but hadn't yet reported back. I don't see anything being an issue other than program updates, which can be disabled. Even the trick for an infinite number of free states still works.

 

Lacius,

 

What is the trick to get an infinite number of free states?

 

Thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, appzter said:

 

Because if you do an online update TurboTax requests your activation code and unless a valid code is entered it won't update!

 

 

According to the instructions you can run update after run version selected and then apply medicine, I am missing something?

 

Something like @RobrPatty did:

 

RobrPatty     705RobrPatty
 
Posted 1 hour ago
Heck I just cracked it let program update then recracked. NP

 

Install Instructions:

1. Run setup for version selected

2. Run update for version selected

3. Download and apply any future manual updates after this release has been posted.

4. Copy and replace medicine to C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\**VERSION INSTALLED**\32bit

5. Running app without the medicine will start the online activation process.

6. Please do not check for updates after applying medicine.

Edited by vitorio
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vitorio said:

According to the instructions you can run update after run version selected and then apply medicine, I am missing something?

 

Something like @RobrPatty did:

 

RobrPatty     705RobrPatty
 
Posted 1 hour ago
Heck I just cracked it let program update then recracked. NP

 

Install Instructions:

1. Run setup for version selected

2. Run update for version selected

3. Download and apply any future manual updates after this release has been posted.

4. Copy and replace medicine to C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\**VERSION INSTALLED**\32bit

5. Running app without the medicine will start the online activation process.

6. Please do not check for updates after applying medicine.

Followed instructions as posted accept #6. I checked for updates and allowed program to update. THEN reapplied patch and all is good.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RobrPatty said:

Followed instructions as posted accept #6. I checked for updates and allowed program to update. THEN reapplied patch and all is good

Did you check if following this procedure the State forms also update? Please let me know. Thanks @RobrPatty.

Edited by vitorio
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are the links to find on what date TurboTax state forms will be available or are already available.

 

For PERSONAL TurboTax products:

Site: https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com
Sharecode: /forms-availability/turbotax_states_online_individual.html
 

For BUSINESS TurboTax product:

Site: https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com
Sharecode: /forms-availability/turbotaxbusiness_states.html

Edited by Rinlag
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hannubys said:

The title says it is US only so it should not work for the canadian use

PistalPete is referring to a different thread referencing Canadian turbotax.

He's asking if the Canadian version requires a patched dll same as the US version.

Edited by zinoswink
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...