eMule Security IP Filter List

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Forget this IP filter, all of our OVH servers are blocked with it, you really do without a lot of speed, our servers get out with 1GB speed and you miss that with this IP filter, you can open the filter with the editor and all of them OVH Server Delete, these are perfectly fine and I can assure you that I've been in the game for over 20 years, you miss out on really good servers and speed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T3rM1nat0Rr3

• SlashRose

• Mircea2017

• donkey-girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Homepage: http://emule-security.org/ Description:   IP-FILTER V1818 RELEASED Optimized: https://www.upload.ee/files/10678529/ipfilter_v1818.rar Bogon list - 03.11.19 Fake

IP-FILTER V1820 RELEASED Optimized: https://www.upload.ee/files/10916556/ipfilter_v1820.rar Bogon list - 01.01.20 Fake servers list - 01.01.20 Level 1 list - 01.01.20 Amazon list - 01.01.20 19

IP-FILTER V1819 RELEASED Optimized: https://www.upload.ee/files/10817800/ipfilter_v1819.rar Bogon list - 07.12.19 Fake servers list - 07.12.19 Level 1 list - 07.12.19 Amazon list - 07.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:46 PM, SlashRose said:

Forget this IP filter, all of our OVH servers are blocked with it, you really do without a lot of speed, our servers get out with 1GB speed and you miss that with this IP filter, you can open the filter with the editor and all of them OVH Server Delete, these are perfectly fine and I can assure you that I've been in the game for over 20 years, you miss out on really good servers and speed!

' and all of them OVH Server Delete'  >>not clear, can you say that again differently? Thanks...

By the way, I'm in the Muli of the SlashRose.NSC crew, if you click a link from GE where my nick is in the file, you can pull with a speed of 1GB! I do over Muli Mainly DVD9 Untouched, but I'm also represented everywhere in P2P and that for over 20 years, if you click one of my files, my nick from my board is in the file under comments, if someone from here wants to regain, then When registering, please write on my board that you are from here!
Because my board is closed with over 6000 members and no strangers come up there, so if someone wants to please write the nick from here, everything is for your safety!

plea

21 hours ago, SlashRose said:

Please, were there still some good servers in there that shouldn't be blocked, but there is also a lot of rubbish in there, in the filter there are IP ranges, where the IP range cannot be assigned to the companies that belong to the IP !

IP-Filter

Please create a file only with those IPs you consider good! Save with different name! So we can import in Peerblock or Peerguard and we will allow that list instead of continuously having trouble with the big file! Once allowed it will automatically exclude the wrong IPs. It's far better than each time a new release appear you have to work again on it to solve the problems! Or better contact all those involved in release and give them the IPs...

• Like 3
On 11/7/2020 at 4:21 PM, Mircea2017 said:

done it by myself. please check

So, these are the ones that need to be removed from the original ipfilter.dat in order to keep the good OVH servers intact, according to good @SlashRose? Anything else left to edit? Thanks.

Edited by rushdie
On 11/8/2020 at 5:13 PM, SlashRose said:

No, you don't have to work hard, if you use the right eMuleMod, you can create a whitelist with IPs in it, only the knowledge really only old Rabbits!

Can you be more specific please!

What eMule mod do you use for that?

At this point, I'm irritated by one interactor's 'holier than thou' abrupt, demeanor, I'm confused with all the generalities and lack of clarity, and give up.

I went back to rushdie's post and re-downloaded the IP filter he uploaded:

IP-FILTER V1832
Optimized: https://www.upload.ee/files/12476786/ipfilter-1832.zip.html

Bogon list - 01.11.20
Fake servers list - 01.11.20
Level 1 list - 01.11.20
Amazon list - 01.11.20
199421 filters loaded

Edited by FreeRyde

It's your right, that's the only way you are missing out on really good speed and need 10 times as long for your files, each one his!
Anyway, I don't understand why people make IP filters who are not that deep in this scene to know which IPs are good and which are not, because the makers of the IP lists block all the releaser mules and the reason there that's why we take releasers special mods, which the IP filters make, classify as BadMod, tried ten years ago to make it clear that we are releasers who do the most for the Muli network, but it doesn't matter !

• 3 weeks later...