Nitro Pro Enterprise 13.2.2.25 (x86/x64)

Astron

1 hour ago, per said:

Yes, I have my sarcastic friend. As I said, I have excluded the folder with my web favorites and almost the entire D disk.

But for some reason, my Eset scans the D disk and finds the nsane link and deletes it.
It shouldn't have happened but it does

Lately, Eset has also begin to deny access to a lot of sites that previously were no problem. It looks like Eset is scanning, denying access to pages and deleting things on disk that it shouldn't have had access to.

You don't believe it until you see it
.......the spirits of the ghost..... Has become a very popular television program in this country.  Maybe the problem lies there..... the ghost follow us around the house. In the insane world that we live in today, one can never know

Again........ SETTINGS!!
And also URLs != Folders etc... :coolwink:

Besides that scanning is quite useless anyway and should be disabled, because all bytes already checked when written via FS and again checked when loading files. Only sometimes for removable media when they're connected.

Edited by Israeli_Eagle

@Buffoon @Israeli_Eagle Sorry mate...

When a new update is released, please create a new topic for it. We keep previous topics for discussions, not for new updates to be posted into them.

Posts removed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1