OfficeSuite : Office + PDF Editor v10.5.19300 [Premium Mod]

I4rg£8all8ag

I4rg£8all8ag

OfficeSuiteOfficeSuite : Office + PDF Editor v10.5.19300 [Premium Mod]  is our fastest ever, with drastically improved speed across the entire app and a refreshed design that makes it easier to use than ever!

• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 195 countries and counting

OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available on Android.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Sharp, Acer, Alcatel, Kyocera, Toshiba and more.

KEY FEATURES:
• View, create and edit complex office documents all from a familiar desktop-style interface
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; (Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support available as in-app purchase)
• Integrated with File Commander for advanced synchronization and quick and easy access to both local and remote files
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Available in 68 languages

ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Use your OfficeSuite subscription across all your Android and iOS devices
• Security features – work with password protected files
• Export PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub and convert any file to PDF
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner – easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional – MobiSystems’ powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard – quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack – view documents the way they’re meant to be seen
• Spell check – make sure your important documents are error free
• Look up words with the Oxford dictionary of English add-on
• Legacy Microsoft document formats support (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT) along with .ODF formats

PREMIUM features Unlocked;
All ads and services calls from Activity removed;
Drive Cloud works;
Analytics disabled.

Download 

Site: https://multifilemirror.com
Sharecode: /t2e5iehn8bzp

• Replies 6
  • Views 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ha91 said:

Link not working for me

Link is fine brother three times in the last hour you said links not working and three times I find they are please fix your problem because you cant keep telling people their links are no good when they are. The last thing an OP needs is someone discrediting his work. This is not fair to them and you would not like it neither.

Z0COzrv.png

On 5/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, I4rg£8all8ag said:

OfficeSuiteOfficeSuite : Office + PDF Editor v10.5.19300 [Premium Mod]  is our fastest ever, with drastically improved speed across the entire app and a refreshed design that makes it easier to use than ever!

• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 195 countries and counting

OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available on Android.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Sharp, Acer, Alcatel, Kyocera, Toshiba and more.

KEY FEATURES:
• View, create and edit complex office documents all from a familiar desktop-style interface
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; (Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support available as in-app purchase)
• Integrated with File Commander for advanced synchronization and quick and easy access to both local and remote files
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Available in 68 languages

ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Use your OfficeSuite subscription across all your Android and iOS devices
• Security features – work with password protected files
• Export PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub and convert any file to PDF
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner – easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional – MobiSystems’ powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard – quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack – view documents the way they’re meant to be seen
• Spell check – make sure your important documents are error free
• Look up words with the Oxford dictionary of English add-on
• Legacy Microsoft document formats support (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT) along with .ODF formats

PREMIUM features Unlocked;
All ads and services calls from Activity removed;
Drive Cloud works;
Analytics disabled.

Download 

Site: https://multifilemirror.com
Sharecode: /t2e5iehn8bzp

Hi the link works perfectly

2019-05-16_15-01-59.jpg

Advertiser
On 5/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, I4rg£8all8ag said:

v10.5.19300 [Premium Mod]

v10.5.19326 [Premium Mod] is now available ...

Might be some problem with my ISP? I don't know because I can access the base/main page of the sharing sites and the sharecodes are pasted normally as they do work with other files on the forum.

1 hour ago, Ha91 said:

Might be some problem with my ISP? I don't know because I can access the base/main page of the sharing sites and the sharecodes are pasted normally as they do work with other files on the forum.

Many people have problems with share code still its not a ISP problem its the share code itself when copied by some users its not copied correctly ie adding spaces or other symbols etc.

Still the best solution when you get an error is to copy both site and share code to note pad and combine to create correct link compare to whats posted for any mistakes/differences.

For every reported incorrect link someone else finds it works this is very frustrating to posters please try all options before declaring links are not working.

Archived