Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile v3.8.0 Build 1450

I4rg£8all8ag

I4rg£8all8ag

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile v3.8.0 Build 1450 (SEP Mobile) offers the most complete, accurate and effective mobile threat defense solution, delivering unparalleled depth of threat intelligence to predict and detect the broadest range of existing and unknown threats. Once a threat is detected, the Endpoint Protection Mobile solution automatically takes all available actions (Protection Actions) to mitigate concrete and potential attacks while maintaining a seamless user experience. For example, SEP Mobile activates a secure connection if the device connects to a network which may expose, steal, or manipulate private data.

Note, SEP Mobile has a uncluttered GUI, if you want to install and forget this is for you. 

Install then activate. 

Download 

Site: https://anonfile.com
Sharecode: /m51408b6n1/SEP_Mobile_v3.8.0_skycure_1450_apk

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile v3.8.0 Build 1450 (SEP Mobile) offers the most complete, accurate and effective mobile threat defense solution, delivering unparalleled depth of threat intelligence to predict and detect the broadest range of existing and unknown threats. Once a threat is detected, the Endpoint Protection Mobile solution automatically takes all available actions (Protection Actions) to mitigate concrete and potential attacks while maintaining a seamless user experience. For example, SEP Mobile activates a secure connection if the device connects to a network which may expose, steal, or manipulate private data.

Note, SEP Mobile has a uncluttered GUI, if you want to install and forget this is for you. 

Install then activate. 

Download 

Site: https://anonfile.com
Sharecode: /m51408b6n1/SEP_Mobile_v3.8.0_skycure_1450_apk

How we can activate this ??

It appears that you need an e-mail and a "name". I activated it with my e-mail and it works so far... I hope it's like SEP for Windows.

I4rg£8all8ag

Yes, just use any email (they will send you 1 back to confirm) and that's it. 

Archived