Razer Surround 2.0.29.20

alan_fox

730b058ca748a8f58df289b03608b618-surroun

Razer Surround is a small application that will make any stereo headphones act like a real 7.1 surround sound system.

Using state of the art surround sound algorithms, Razer Surround manages to accurately deliver an amazing virtual surround sound experience.

The application also allows you to calibrate the sound as you like, providing an incredible level of precision

https://dl.razer.com/drivers/Surround/win/RazerSurroundInstaller_v2.0.29.20.exe

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alan_fox

• dipsetbrett

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a suggestion if you are looking for decent headphone 7.1 software. I have a pro key to this Razer software but I've ditched this to Use HeSuVi instead of using Razer or Windows Sonic. HeSuVi is f

Just a suggestion if you are looking for decent headphone 7.1 software. I have a pro key to this Razer software but I've ditched this to Use HeSuVi instead of using Razer or Windows Sonic. HeSuVi is free & opensource seems to sound much better at least to me. Do not need to worry about cracks and all that fun stuff. It has Razer HRIRs sounds just like the software then you can use peace Eq to match what ever Eq you want.