• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as usual, the official link points to an older file. The idiots @utorrent.com simply can't get their shit together!

the magnet link doesn't work, either...

T3rM1nat0Rr3
7 hours ago, jvidal said:

thr magnet link doesn't work

It does.

TheEmpathicEar

I've got some medicine: "xTorrent.Toolbox.1.0.exe". Does this still work?

knowledge-Spammer
4 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I've got some medicine: "xTorrent.Toolbox.1.0.exe". Does this still work?

sure will i hope it works for all versions pro or free

TheEmpathicEar
17 hours ago, jvidal said:

as usual, the official link points to an older file. The idiots @utorrent.com simply can't get their shit together!

the magnet link doesn't work, either...

Yeh, I just checked it myself.

TheEmpathicEar

@HungUT @knowledge Your links provide an EXE that acts like a portable and NOT an installer?? What the heck?? Where is the installer??

knowledge-Spammer
6 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@HungUT @knowledge Your links provide an EXE that acts like a portable and NOT an installer?? What the heck?? Where is the installer??

seems ok

https://i.imgur.com/8pV3gfF.png

seem ok run it from desktop then

TheEmpathicEar

@knowledge I am confused. When I ran this, I did not see any "wizard" or installation dialog. But, when I start uTorrent now it is displaying the latest version above. Is this installer a "silent" installer?

knowledge-Spammer
4 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@knowledge I am confused. When I ran this, I did not see any "wizard" or installation dialog. But, when I start uTorrent now it is displaying the latest version above. Is this installer a "silent" installer?

i get from magnet  link from utorrent site 

it seems fine for me works like it needed to

but one thing i see  it not add exe to startmenu on windows 8.1 ? maybe its to do with i use Stardock ?  but all older version i had exe in startmenu ?

knowledge-Spammer
11 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

as u have made a comment about the toolbox   maybe this have happened to u

if u have older utorrent installed and have use toolbox   when and if u download a newer version installer and add it to were utorrent is installed u not real need to install newer version  as  the toolbox with make so u not real need to install  i hope u understand 

i have tested all seems fine

TheEmpathicEar

Let me rephrase this: Usually, when I have run the uTorrent installer [in the past], it takes you through a "wizard" / dialog process. When I used this installer, I saw nothing.

knowledge-Spammer
3 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Let me rephrase this: Usually, when I have run the uTorrent installer [in the past], it takes you through a "wizard" / dialog process. When I used this installer, I saw nothing.

it do both  me when i tested it i removed older version  and toolbox and started from new and it installed like all versions  

but if u have with older version and toolbox yes it can happen so u not see the installers been installed 

Archived