Worldometers – real time world statistics

tao

From FAQ: Worldometers shows estimated current numbers based on statistics and projections from the most reputable official organizations.

Our sources include the United Nations Population Division, World Health Organization (WHO), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), and World Bank.

We analyze the available data, perform statistical analysis, and build our algorithm which feeds the real time estimate.

Our counters have been licensed for the United Nations Conference Rio+20, BBC News, U2 concert, World Expo, and prestigious museums and events worldwide.

< Here >

• Replies 2
  • Views 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post didn't make me much sense till I opened the reference link, to understand what it was actually about!. Well, let's say it's funny and at same time, it's tragic to watch some of those statistics!

17 hours ago, luisam said:

This post didn't make me much sense till I opened the reference link, to understand what it was actually about!. Well, let's say it's funny and at same time, it's tragic to watch some of those statistics!

JAJAJAJA :D We're entering in the End of the World XD 

Archived