[Frontpaged] jv16 PowerTools 4.2.0.1811

ADN

https://www.macecraft.com/downloads/jv16pt_setup.exe

Changelog :

Hide contents

Bug Fixes

• Fix: The Initial Setup or the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may show an Access Violation error message, or get stuck into an eternal loop on some systems.
  • Fix: Starting the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can cause the software to show an error message of Internal Error CAFF.
  • Fix: Directory Finder’s Options tab incorrectly contains data from Registry Finder’s Options tab.
  • Fix: Software Uninstaller cannot correctly detect certain popular software titles, such as Spybot Search & Destroy.
  • Fix: Software Uninstaller doesn’t list software in the case multiple software share the same main executable with different command line parameters, for example Google Docs, Google Sheets etc.
  • Fix: The Mass File Renamer could add “(2)” at the end of filenames even if files with the same name did not exist.
  • Fix: Registry Information can show wrong numbers in some systems due to integer overflow issue.
  • Fix: Using the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer in the most aggressive scan mode can show an error message about an Access Violation.
  • Fix: After jv16 PowerTools is installed, it can sometimes open its main window without any system health data.

Feature Improvements

• Improvement: Major stability improvements to all the main tools of the software.
  • Improvement: Greatly improved the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller in detecting installed software and left-overs from the system.
  • Improvement: Improved the safety and accuracy of the unused font scan module of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
  • Improvement: Major speed improvements in Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
  • Improvement: In the Tutorial screen, if you enter an email address but not any name, to subscribe to our newsletter, the data was ignored.
  • Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Software Uninstaller.
  • Improvement: Improved the accuracy of grouping errors in the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
  • Improvement: Added more safety and accuracy checks to the registry cleaning engine.
  • Improvement: Added an option to ignore Microsoft Office with Clean and SpeedUp My Computer, which is enabled by default.
  • Improvement: The Global Ignore List feature is now better documented within the user interface.
  • Improvement: If you attempt to start jv16 PowerTools (or it is automatically starting) while you are uninstalling jv16 PowerTools, the software will now automatically close.
  • Improvement: Reduced screen flickering during Clean and SpeedUp My Computer scan.

• Views 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived