[Frontpaged] StartIsBack++ 2.63

Astron

• Replies 10
  • Views 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ir's such as shame that the every popular Classic Shell is no more. StartisBack is ok, but Classic Shell's interface was a lot better.

I Am Negan
11 minutes ago, virge said:

Ir's such as shame that the every popular Classic Shell is no more. StartisBack is ok, but Classic Shell's interface was a lot better.

I personally prefer this one.  What about iobit start 10? Or http://www.classicshell.net/

1 hour ago, virge said:

Who told you classicshell "is no more"??? It's alive and kicking. I install it several times a week on win10 machines...works like a charm.

edit: I see development on CS has stopped, but that doesn't mean you can't use it,,,

I Am Negan
1 hour ago, jvidal said:

Who told you classicshell "is no more"??? It's alive and kicking. I install it several times a week on win10 machines...works like a charm.

edit: I see development on CS has stopped, but that doesn't mean you can't use it,,,

The developer made it open source  again. So someone might take it over and make another fork out of it. So it may not be dead yet.

Archived